Photography assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

picorat

Nov 10, 2006
hi,

did this shot for my photography assignment @ uni, and decided to post it up here for comments.

it's part of an entire series entitled 'light.space.architecture'. i chose 1 to post up for critique, inline with the forum guideline.

img1652copycopyfiltereduy3.jpg

all comments welcomed. ;)

hmmm polarize???

well the back light i think is reflecting not very good or is that the effect???

hi,

did this shot for my photography assignment @ uni, and decided to post it up here for comments.

it's part of an entire series entitled 'light.space.architecture'. i chose 1 to post up for critique, inline with the forum guideline.

img1652copycopyfiltereduy3.jpg

all comments welcomed. ;)

the reflection of the fluorescent lamp on the top left, intended? will be better if can avoid it

hmmm polarize???

well the back light i think is reflecting not very good or is that the effect???

hi,

part of the effect. otherwise the UNSW just looks like it's floating out of nowhere.

also, it was shot through a polarizing filter.

doesn't really tie in with your title for me. i'd be thinking of something really conceptual, edgy. i mean, it's a nice shot, clean, nicely composed, but i don't really find the elements of your title in it.

hi,

it's largely about the light; in this case about how people work in terribly underlit spaces.

but sigh, if i had to explain it then it's wrooong...

if the work(s) are meant to be viewed as a series, and can be understood better as a series, i believe there's no harm doing it here. :)

hi, this is from the critique corners guideline.

"When You Post:
a) Members are only allowed to post ONE image PER week. This is to allow enough time for critiques to be written."

but i do get your point. perhaps i'll post 1 image with 3 photos instead as a series. probably more effective that way.

hi, this is from the critique corners guideline.

"When You Post:
a) Members are only allowed to post ONE image PER week. This is to allow enough time for critiques to be written."

thanks for reading the guidelines. if only alot of the members who post here take note of the guidelines as much as you, there won't be so many series with pictures that have no relationship with each other popping up so often. :)

then again ...

Please note that this Guideline is a Work-in-Progress and we will add/modify as the subforum develops.

therefore, when necessary, it's not impossible to have a series of pictures posted inside critique corner. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.