Photography and The Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
hi, was thinking about the movie " The Shutter ", has anyone here jus shoot something innocently and happen to see some "extra images" in your photos after that ? :sweat:

I am involved in the Paranormal/Supernatural and I took quite a lot of photos and videos of it. One photo was even published in the Chinese Newspaper 1 month back.

i look for dust spots

yeah, quite lot of times. but as a photographer, we must interact with our subjects to produce vivid and interesting photos. so i do try to interact with them to make poses for me. in return, you gain experience that one normally wun get.

Very suitable given that today is the first day of the Ghost month....

I always look for the extra 4 numbers appearing in my photos. :)

you mean like this?

070313.jpg

:think:

read mypaper today, they managed to capture "orbs" in their photos.:sweat:

For the benefit of all CS members. ;)

Print a Free tailsman for yourself. :bsmilie:

6blapuf.jpg

descriptions of this charm::
Five Thunder Talisman for Bodily Protection

This talisman invokes the power of the Five Thunder to protect you from bodily harm i.e. unforeseen accidents, dangers, and malevolent spirits harm. :cool:

protect yourself hor.. :bsmilie:

Print a Free tailsman for yourself. :bsmilie:

6blapuf.jpg

This talisman invokes the power of the Five Thunder to protect you from bodily harm i.e. unforeseen accidents, dangers, and malevolent spirits harm. :cool:

5 thunder? hmm...

Thought we already protected by 1 big lightning liao...

Print a Free tailsman for yourself.
6blapuf.jpg

This talisman invokes the power of the Five Thunder to protect you from bodily harm i.e. unforeseen accidents, dangers, and malevolent spirits harm.

You also got Three Love Thunder Talisman to protect us against unwanted persistent wooers or not? :bsmilie:

Lol, just put the 5 thunder talisman on my desktop wallpaper in tiles mode. OMG~~! Eyes hurts man!

Lol, just put the 5 thunder talisman on my desktop wallpaper in tiles mode. OMG~~! Eyes hurts man!

put one enough oreddy.... too many too powderfull!! hehe... :bsmilie:

Haha, I hate living in a cubicle. When the nosey collegues comes around, I will press my Desktop short key and shine it back at them loor.

Haha, I hate living in a cubicle. When the nosey collegues comes around, I will press my Desktop short key and shine it back at them loor.

wah.. do they scream in pain, cover their eyes.. when they saw it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.