Photography and Photoshop Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonized

Dec 31, 2005
PLANET EARTH
I would like to learn from forummers here what books they would recommend for Digital Photography and Photoshop CS2. In particular, whether the book has the biggest bang for the buck.

Thanks!

Canonized said:
I would like to learn from forummers here what books they would recommend for Digital Photography and Photoshop CS2. In particular, whether the book has the biggest bang for the buck.

Thanks!
A highly recommended book is 'Photoshop CS2 for photographers' by Martin Evening. It is targetted at photographers and it's 704 pages with a CD-ROM. Not sure if it fits your criteria of 'biggest bang for the buck' but I'm sure you'll find it useful.

For me, I do my 'research' on the internet, it gives me the 'biggest bang for my buck' ;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Hi there,

You can check out Riceball at

Riceball Photography Bookstore
#B1-38, The Adelphi
1 Coleman Street,
Singapre 179803
Tel/Fax 63367076

Mon-Sat 11am-7pm.

They have a huge range of photography books. You can ask them to recommend which is the best. ;)

Check out amazon.com for book reviews.
My personal all time favourite is "Photoshop Studio Techniques" by Ben Willmore.

woodlands library has a reasonable collection..u could check them out..tt's where i picked up my photoshop...

Hitman said:
A highly recommended book is 'Photoshop CS2 for photographers' by Martin Evening. It is targetted at photographers and it's 704 pages with a CD-ROM. Not sure if it fits your criteria of 'biggest bang for the buck' but I'm sure you'll find it useful.

For me, I do my 'research' on the internet, it gives me the 'biggest bang for my buck' ;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Just bought this today... looks really good, very comprehensive.

Thanks Everyone for posting your inputs. Will try to find these books as suggested.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.