Photography allowed within Sentosa Cove Residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artofshuenalogy

Nov 4, 2006
Hi all,

I'm scouting for locations to do a family shoot this coming Sunday. I was wondering if anyone has tried photographing within the Sentosa Cove Residence area (along Ocean Drive)- see image. I'm intending to do a recce but I thought I might ask if anyone knows if that area is even accessible for photographers in the first place so I don't waste a trip down.

Thank you!

P.S.: I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this thread. Please let me know if there's a more suitable section. Thanks.

- Matt

$Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.05.59 pm.jpg

Catchlights is right. It's a gated area. What you're thinking of doing is kinda like going into a random condo and doing a shoot there. ;p

What are the security services provided in Sentosa Cove?
Sentosa Cove residential precincts are gated. A state-of-the-art security system will be in place. Security services include gantry checks, CCTV surveillance, motion detectors and security guards on patrol. Sentosa’s rangers and mainland police are also available on call. Residents will be issued with ID and access cards and can readily supplement with their own security system.

Can other visitors to the island access Sentosa Cove easily?
Visitors may only access Sentosa Cove’s public precinct which includes the commercial area surrounding the marina. Only residents and authorized visitors will be allowed entry into the gated residential areas.

How do friends of residents access residential areas within Sentosa Cove?
Residents should first register the visitors’ details with the security so that the system can screen the particulars of the visitors before allowing access.

http://www.propertyatsentosacove.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Catchlights is right. It's a gated area. What you're thinking of doing is kinda like going into a random condo and doing a shoot there. ;p

Its not a random condo ... its the most expensive place in sg and u r transpassing the richest men home.

Thanks for that! I couldn't see how far in the security outpost was from Google maps street view but this answers my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.