Photography Allowed in Changi Airport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoken

Deregistered
Hi.

I would like to ask if it is possible to take photos in Changi Airport? (T1, T2 and T3)
Inside the building and also outside.

Have anyone tried shooting before?

Will I be chased away by the guards? :dunno:

Thanks.

I did not dare to take photos even with my PnS camera.

I was a foreigner and I am scared of Singapore laws like hell. If you do something which will get you fined for $100 in Malaysia (e.g.) it will get you fined 100 times higher (or perhaps imprison you) in Singapore.

So I gave up on that. Even in the city I took a photo from High court's door (in front of Parliament) and the guard looked at me in a way that I made my pants wet :)

Not an issue. However you are not allowed to take pictures of the customs/immigration area. Was warned politely by one of the customs officer when i did that... no fine thou ;p

Not an issue. However you are not allowed to take pictures of the customs/immigration area. Was warned politely by one of the customs officer when i did that... no fine thou ;p
That means the viewing mall, walkway, taxi stand, the seats and restaurant is alright? :dunno:

I did not dare to take photos even with my PnS camera.

I was a foreigner and I am scared of Singapore laws like hell. If you do something which will get you fined for $100 in Malaysia (e.g.) it will get you fined 100 times higher (or perhaps imprison you) in Singapore.

So I gave up on that. Even in the city I took a photo from High court's door (in front of Parliament) and the guard looked at me in a way that I made my pants wet :)
Wahaha I figure that you are quite the scaredy-cat. Hehe..

That means no photography at the check-in counters area? :dunno:

If it's travelling compnions you are shooting, no issue except for immigration & customs areas as previously said. Never had any issues taking shots in any terminal buildings, departure gates or at check-in areas... guess it depends if you look suspicious or not?

Shoot and be happy!

Wahaha I figure that you are quite the scaredy-cat. Hehe..

Yes, when I see scaring dogs :)

Once (when I had newly came to Malaysia) two guards took me hostage when I was shooting in a market (Mega Mal in Penang) and they had a very ugly behavior with me and my ex-wife.

I never again want to be in a similar situation. It is disgusting to be questioned for such things. Especially for me that respect the laws more than most of the people.

Hi.

I would like to ask if it is possible to take photos in Changi Airport? (T1, T2 and T3)
Inside the building and also outside.

Have anyone tried shooting before?

Will I be chased away by the guards? :dunno:

Thanks.
Did you do a search before starting this?

there is a thread asking exactly the same question two weeks ago. Photo Taking at Changi Airport

and if you did a thread title search with Changi Airport, you can see so members has already tried and post many photos of Changi Airport.

Did you do a search before starting this?

there is a thread asking exactly the same question two weeks ago. Photo Taking at Changi Airport

and if you did a thread title search with Changi Airport, you can see so members has already tried and post many photos of Changi Airport.
Oh.. Thanks for you help.

To the others, a great thanks too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.