Photography Allowed in Changi Airport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I would like to ask if it is possible to take photos in Changi Airport? (T1, T2 and T3)
Inside the building and also outside.

Have anyone tried shooting before?

Will I be chased away by the guards? :dunno:

Thanks.

siamak

Nov 10, 2009
Penang, Malaysia
society50.com
I did not dare to take photos even with my PnS camera.

I was a foreigner and I am scared of Singapore laws like hell. If you do something which will get you fined for $100 in Malaysia (e.g.) it will get you fined 100 times higher (or perhaps imprison you) in Singapore.

So I gave up on that. Even in the city I took a photo from High court's door (in front of Parliament) and the guard looked at me in a way that I made my pants wet :)

Nov 13, 2005
Singapore
Not an issue. However you are not allowed to take pictures of the customs/immigration area. Was warned politely by one of the customs officer when i did that... no fine thou ;p

Not an issue. However you are not allowed to take pictures of the customs/immigration area. Was warned politely by one of the customs officer when i did that... no fine thou ;p
That means the viewing mall, walkway, taxi stand, the seats and restaurant is alright? :dunno:

I did not dare to take photos even with my PnS camera.

I was a foreigner and I am scared of Singapore laws like hell. If you do something which will get you fined for $100 in Malaysia (e.g.) it will get you fined 100 times higher (or perhaps imprison you) in Singapore.

So I gave up on that. Even in the city I took a photo from High court's door (in front of Parliament) and the guard looked at me in a way that I made my pants wet :)
Wahaha I figure that you are quite the scaredy-cat. Hehe..

eosandy

Sep 14, 2008
Land of smiles
That means no photography at the check-in counters area? :dunno:
If it's travelling compnions you are shooting, no issue except for immigration & customs areas as previously said. Never had any issues taking shots in any terminal buildings, departure gates or at check-in areas... guess it depends if you look suspicious or not?

Shoot and be happy!

siamak

Nov 10, 2009
Penang, Malaysia
society50.com
Wahaha I figure that you are quite the scaredy-cat. Hehe..
Yes, when I see scaring dogs :)

Once (when I had newly came to Malaysia) two guards took me hostage when I was shooting in a market (Mega Mal in Penang) and they had a very ugly behavior with me and my ex-wife.

I never again want to be in a similar situation. It is disgusting to be questioned for such things. Especially for me that respect the laws more than most of the people.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Hi.

I would like to ask if it is possible to take photos in Changi Airport? (T1, T2 and T3)
Inside the building and also outside.

Have anyone tried shooting before?

Will I be chased away by the guards? :dunno:

Thanks.
Did you do a search before starting this?

there is a thread asking exactly the same question two weeks ago. Photo Taking at Changi Airport

and if you did a thread title search with Changi Airport, you can see so members has already tried and post many photos of Changi Airport.

Did you do a search before starting this?

there is a thread asking exactly the same question two weeks ago. Photo Taking at Changi Airport

and if you did a thread title search with Changi Airport, you can see so members has already tried and post many photos of Changi Airport.
Oh.. Thanks for you help.

To the others, a great thanks too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom