Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
anione with such experience?
:cool:

oh man ... don't need to be this bored right :sweat:

simon80 said:
anione with such experience?
:cool:

You can check with Lance from Offstone .... He did a whole book and exhibition on them ... "Sisters" (i think that was the title) .... If you are game ... i m also up to it ... from a very photo journalistic and photo essay approach ....

RGDs

Long Thai Bean said:
You can check with Lance from Offstone .... He did a whole book and exhibition on them ... "Sisters" (i think that was the title) .... If you are game ... i m also up to it ... from a very photo journalistic and photo essay approach ....

RGDs
i sense a can of worms being pried open....

Long Thai Bean said:

RGDs
Yes. There's a book on it, read it and its pretty insightful on the life that we never see. :)

allright .. i got a slight experience yst lah
they are also human wat .. just born in the the wrong body

they are surely not camera shy and very glad to pose infront of the camera
actually i feel uneasy ..

did not know some guys are keen :cool:

Clown said:
i sense a can of worms being pried open....
Not sure what you mean ... care to elaborate ... you can PM me if it is not convenient to discuss online ...

simon80 said:
actually i feel uneasy ..
I don't understand why you should feel uneasy ... especially if you go along this premise ... "they are also human wat .. just born in the the wrong body"

I have had the opportunity to work with 2 of them in my office when i was in Thailand and also had the opportunity to take some photos of them during a Company outing ... nothing different from photographing any other female colleauges ... but they are definately more bold and fun loving ...

RGDs

Long Thai Bean said:
I don't understand why you should feel uneasy ... especially if you go along this premise ... "they are also human wat .. just born in the the wrong body"

I have had the opportunity to work with 2 of them in my office when i was in Thailand and also had the opportunity to take some photos of them during a Company outing ... nothing different from photographing any other female colleauges ... but they are definately more bold and fun loving ...

RGDs

I agree with you. Maybe we should try one day....you on?????

Status
Not open for further replies.