Photographing carpet grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupla

Mar 27, 2009
Hi all,

I'm conceptualising a display for a certain shoe brand (the one with a dog on the logo) and would need images of nice grass. But I've been online for the longest time without being able to find something I am happy with. Would any of you be able to direct me to any anvironmental graphics site that you know of?

Worst case scenario I will head out to shoot the thing. Any ideas of places with nice carpet grass?

yup they're sold in rolls wrapped in plastic. i've used some for scale landscape models.
You referring TS to use a green mat to use for building architectural scale models
TS probably looking for a life size scale carpet grass to display shoes.

TS, you may try DIY stores like HomeFix, which has artificial grass carpet selling by meters.

if you need to take a photos of nice carpet grass, ask someone bring you to a golf course.
Hi all,

I'm conceptualising a display for a certain shoe brand (the one with a dog on the logo) and would need images of nice grass. But I've been online for the longest time without being able to find something I am happy with. Would any of you be able to direct me to any anvironmental graphics site that you know of?

Worst case scenario I will head out to shoot the thing. Any ideas of places with nice carpet grass?

Status
Not open for further replies.