Photographing carpet grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupla

Mar 27, 2009
Hi all,

I'm conceptualising a display for a certain shoe brand (the one with a dog on the logo) and would need images of nice grass. But I've been online for the longest time without being able to find something I am happy with. Would any of you be able to direct me to any anvironmental graphics site that you know of?

Worst case scenario I will head out to shoot the thing. Any ideas of places with nice carpet grass?

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
yup they're sold in rolls wrapped in plastic. i've used some for scale landscape models.
You referring TS to use a green mat to use for building architectural scale models
TS probably looking for a life size scale carpet grass to display shoes.

TS, you may try DIY stores like HomeFix, which has artificial grass carpet selling by meters.

if you need to take a photos of nice carpet grass, ask someone bring you to a golf course.
Hi all,

I'm conceptualising a display for a certain shoe brand (the one with a dog on the logo) and would need images of nice grass. But I've been online for the longest time without being able to find something I am happy with. Would any of you be able to direct me to any anvironmental graphics site that you know of?

Worst case scenario I will head out to shoot the thing. Any ideas of places with nice carpet grass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom