Photographian Outing - Pulau Hantu < >

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
As part of the southern islands expendition, I am organising a trip to Pulau Hantu. This outing is opened to Canon Users only.

Date : 11 March, 2007, Sunday
Time : 0815 Hours
Meeting Place : Marina South Pier
For those who are driving, you can go straight to the pier to meet us. For those who are taking MRT, alight at Marina MRT and then take bus no. 402 to the pier.
Cost : $25 per person (provided we have 12 persons going). Cost of chartering the boat is $300 for return trip. Hence, we need at least 12 persons to share the cost of chartering the boat

To make full use of our time/cost to the island, it is recommended to spend the whole day there. We shall leave the island at 6pm. Therefore, kindly scehdule your appointments to night time should you have any.

Tings to bring : 1.25 litres of water (at least) and dry rations (you can't buy food in the island)
Tripod and all your gear

What do we shoot at Pulau Hantu? Pulau Hantu is aptly named as "island of ghosts". Pulau Hantu is actually made up of two islets: Pulau Hantu Besar (Big Ghost Island) and Pulau Hantu Kechil (Little Ghost Island).

Pulau Hantu shores is ringed by coral reefs with a wide variety of corals can be found on Pulau Hantu, and mushroom corals are particularly abundant in the waters surrounding the islands.

There is a small patch of mangroves between Pulau Hantu Kecil and Pulau Hantu Besar, where native seashore plants also line their beaches.

Scenic, Birding and Macro photography shall dominate.

Come and join us for a nature walk, and photography.

List

1) cecil
2) philliptan
3) nicholas68
4) Jacq

2 more seats available.

Sorry USM, I am busy this weekend. next time..

No problem. :)

2 more seats available.

Hi, i thought it's 12 people how come 2 more seats left? I am very new to photography. Can i join?

Hi, i thought it's 12 people how come 2 more seats left? I am very new to photography. Can i join?

Hi, I already have 10 people signing up.

Most people signed up at photographian forum - the one and only Canon users forum.

Hi, I already have 10 people signing up.

Most people signed up at photographian forum - the one and only Canon users forum.

But i am using Nikon and most of d people is using Canon...Is it convenient?

Why not? You are friend of Canon.

PM me your particulars.

Ooops. I didn't notice d date. It's tml. I don't think i can make it. Next time. :)

PulauHantu.jpg

Special thanks to those who have joined the Pulau Hantu trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.