Photographers staying near Bedok... come come

Ferderico

Mar 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
HI Everyone,

The Resident Committee of Bedok is inviting everyone with a camera (DSLR, P&S, Iphone, any kind) to come forth and join us.

This initiative was started by a resident staying in Bedok for the purpose of having fun. We will be organizing photo-walkabouts, charitable events, workshops, interesting projects - anything that can test our photographic skill and creativity.

So if you have a camera and interested to make new photography friends, do drop me a PM with your email and name.

To help with the administrative part of this group:

1. Our Mailbox - eastsideshooters@gmail.com
2. Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_200664639973376

Upcoming events:
STREET Photography
Date: 30th April 2011 Sat
Duration: 2pm to 5pm

2pm sharp meet at Little India MRT control station. 10mins sharing/briefing followed by photowalk @Little India followed by sharing/debrief at 4.50pm.

Interested parties please use our Facebook page.

All are welcome to join.

Last edited:
Ferderico said:
HI Everyone,

The Resident Committee of Bedok is inviting everyone with a camera (DSLR, P&S, Iphone, any kind) to come forth and join us.

This initiative was started by a resident staying in Bedok for the purpose of having fun. We will be organizing photo-walkabouts, charitable events, workshops, interesting projects - anything that can test our photographic skill and creativity.

So if you have a camera and interested to make new photography friends, do drop me a PM with your email and name.

Hey Ferderico,

Will be keen to join up. Send you my email and name in awhile.

Count me in :) will pm u email and name thanks.

is this thread newbie friendly ? :X

Hello everyone, I just want to say thank you for making Sunday's outing a wonderful experience, especially Edmund Sim who taught us alot of things and even prepared beverages.

Nice meeting all of you friendly people and looking forward to next outing.

Hi all, any recommendations for taking pictures of Bedok Reservoir as landscape photography? It's really beautiful in early evening :)

Acmamall said:
Hi all, any recommendations for taking pictures of Bedok Reservoir as landscape photography? It's really beautiful in early evening :)

Bring insect repellent. Near to the reservoir, there is an abandoned quarry too.

Hi Everyone....

Let me first apologize for not responding to all your emails and PM. The response has been too good for me to handle. (me bad) So the best way would be to join our facebook group. This is our MAIN platform of communication for activities.

In our last outing, we did a model shoot. All of us learned something new including myself. It was a good exercise to know your DSLR better. I do make an effort to guide our new friends in DSLR so that they don't feel left out.

Our next outing would be street photography in Little India. Mike volunteered to be our guide. I am sure he would be a good guide. So please support this outing. Unfortunately, I have 2 photoshoots on 30th April and 1st May thus unable to join this outing.

Lastly, this group is meant for experience photographers and newbies... There is no real classification and everyone is welcome to join regardless if you are staying in bedok.

Have Fun...
Edmund