photographer's society

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A BIASED COMMENT

You are already in one of the most exciting online photographic society! Welcome and enjoy your hobby/passion/ricebowl/etc with the rest of CSnappers!;)

lol.. i can see that this is an active photography society :D i am onli ASKIN ;p coz my fren's photo as they claimed would be published in a book call *endless journey* so i was wondering would all be a scam or smth ;)

lol i am! Otherwise i wun join =)

Many chances to learn. See nice photo, ask about settings, etc. Artistic inspiration is most important. Join outings, go shoot at events. Upcoming are NDP related events. Preview is today at 7.30pm (pass 12 midnite liao).

:)

Most importantly, equipment not important! ;)

Actually i really know nuts about photography. All the techie words most of it i dun understand. The only type of camera tt is familiar to me is onli digital cam which almost all people should haf ;p

Yep, will spend more time on photography... thou till now no 1 critic my foto :cry:

hub_bo said:
Actually i really know nuts about photography. All the techie words most of it i dun understand. The only type of camera tt is familiar to me is onli digital cam which almost all people should haf ;p

Yep, will spend more time on photography... thou till now no 1 critic my foto :cry:

Last time I was also blurblur about the technical aspects. Picked them up here.

The basic cam would have exposure compensation, scene modes. Can make use of them. :)

redstone said:
Last time I was also blurblur about the technical aspects. Picked them up here.

The basic cam would have exposure compensation, scene modes. Can make use of them. :)

yep my canon ixus zoom has it.. thou i haven actually master lol

tried as well, jus duno wad is call good lol and btw wads up with the activity n longevity bar? dun understand

hub_bo said:
tried as well, jus duno wad is call good lol and btw wads up with the activity n longevity bar? dun understand

Art is subjective. Some find a work good, others might find it bad.
Don't worry. Improve artistically first is more important, IMHO.

Longevity is how long u've been member here. ;)
Activity is how active you are posting here.

den activity ? Once my A's finished sure got time liao =)

I tink i am gonna be inactive in wks to come.. yep photography is certainly a good hobby 2 take up =)

hub_bo said:

If you really know nuts about photography. And dun understand most/all the techie words.... How on earth can we comment if needed those words to do so? Hmmmm:think:
Anyway, I'm just joking here har bro. No offence, OK?:)

I currently belong to FOTO IMEJ PERAK(FIP) but I think we all Belong to the Universal Photography Club once we start taking up Photography :D

dun join secret society can already.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.