**** photographers say.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[video=youtube;WnxtdT_wQsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WnxtdT_wQsI[/video]

some of these sound familiar in CS? no? :bsmilie:

5 hours for $50??!!!???!!!!?!!!!!

So EXPENSIVE????? ;(;(;(

i am a noob n want to build portfolio. i'll shoot for free n package includes 5hrs photography, 50 4r prints, 2 8r prints, free full body massage (i'm a qualified masseuse) n a free mccafe drink of your choice..

i am a noob n want to build portfolio. i'll shoot for free n package includes 5hrs photography, 50 4r prints, 2 8r prints, free full body massage (i'm a qualified masseuse) n a free mccafe drink of your choice..

mccafe only????? ;( I want 10x twg tea sessions!! and a photobook! hard cover with steel binding only!

mccafe only????? ;( I want 10x twg tea sessions!! and a photobook! hard cover with steel binding only!

No problem, I'll also make sure your tea is the premium type at TWG Marina Bay Sands. The cover will also come with Tiffany diamonds embedded. As I'm building portfolio, all these for free.

I'll also sponsor a no-limit around the world trip for you to take all the feet you want in the world..

No problem, I'll also make sure your tea is the premium type at TWG Marina Bay Sands. The cover will also come with Tiffany diamonds embedded. As I'm building portfolio, all these for free.

I'll also sponsor a no-limit around the world trip for you to take all the feet you want in the world..

sounds like a great deal..! does your package comes with the bride too..? and remember the bride must be at least of L standard..

sounds like a great deal..! does your package comes with the bride too..? and remember the bride must be at least of L standard..

Sorry, no bride provided but I'll be happy to sponsor a lens of your choice, so that you can bring to China and sian XMM.. this might result in a bride. Did I mention return flight for you and one way ticket for the XMM is provided? And again, all these for free..

Prince Photogenic said:

Ok just let me know what gear you're using? Minimum pro body dslr only.

bonrya said:
Ok just let me know what gear you're using? Minimum pro body dslr only.

Alpha A33 :bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
i'm using a Fujifilm F200EXR. $50/hr for my services

Your's no come with freebie.. Mine got a lot of freebies you know?

Prince Photogenic said:
Your's no come with freebie.. Mine got a lot of freebies you know?

Let me redeem the freebies first before contracting you for actual day event. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Let me redeem the freebies first before contracting you for actual day event. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cannot, i'm a newbie, not bodoh.. :sticktong

Last edited:
Cannot, i'm a newbie, not bodoh.. :sticktong

:bsmilie::bsmilie: NSFGNT.. no see free gift no talk.. :bsmilie::bsmilie: china too far le, lazy to go.. u courier in to my doorstep for me ok..?

:bsmilie::bsmilie: NSFGNT.. no see free gift no talk.. :bsmilie::bsmilie: china too far le, lazy to go.. u courier in to my doorstep for me ok..?

customers from hell... :bsmilie: