Photographers Rights, Benefits, Insurance, Future of Photography Industry Rally Forum

Editor

ClubSNAP Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2012
Photographers' Rights, Benefits, Insurance + Future of Photography Industry Rally and Forum

1 Marina Boulevard, Hall 701

16:00 until 19:00 Wednesday 29th May 2013

A group of Professional Potographers are going to pow-wow with NTUC to address the issues faced by photographers and visual makers.

Mr Patrick Tay director of legal services, PME (NTUC) and Member of parliament will be present. Mr Samuel Seow legal extraordinaire on copyright will be present.

NTUC PME team will be present. Mr Sebastian Tan emeritus president PPAS will be present. Mr Ryan Wong president PPAS, Ambassador MPA(far east) will be present.

Any info about this one? Is the public allowed in the forum? Will there be Q&A session particularly from the public?

Words from Mr Ryan Wong president PPAS, Ambassador MPA(far east): This forum is open to anyone interested in photography copyright and and business practices.

Hope this help.

:)

Please update on this forum for professional photographers / people who earning through photography as a living. TQ.

caC5jrOVptMiJigc3Me7HY2XSECT00ddPD074bPSuDw=w481-h361-no

i was there. very good session, i feel. At least we are collectively taking a step forward to get things done.