Photographers' Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, out of touch with the local scene.
So i chanced upon this website.
How is this different from CS?

I read the section on "about us" and it states that it is the "largest general photographic community" . Am i missing out ? Seems like I have lost touch abit of home.

Just wanted to know what are the differences and if that site is specially geared towards something.

I do not want any mud slinging and flame comparisons in my thread please.
Many thanks

The owner there surf CS too. :)
Look for E500

iirc, there is about 4 photography forums in sg, or maybe more...

and by saying largest, same like advertisement, u can't really shoot the person and ask the person for statistics... and like Heineken (or somebody else, dun drink dunno), Probably the best beer in the world... anybody got any objection? its Probably, they never say they're best, but they kinda instill it in, as most people would blanko off some keywords...

Anyway, every site have their unique characteristics... like photoi is more geared towards beginner, Photographer sg i guess more geared towards 'pros' & enthusiast, Clubsnap is geared for majority, esp after PM said about the site, more newbies flow in... good or bad...

And until now, i think only CS that you can find a larger pool of pros and also an even larger pool of people looking for cheap pros... can't beat that...

photoi ? what is that?
dang it. i am out of the loop
eg. canongraphers are geared towards canon owners (if i understood their intro page)
fair and square..
so i was just looking for some objective viewpoints on this new photographers network.
in my brief scan, it didnt seem different...
perhaps i have to signup, log on and determine if there is a difference in the quality the threads

photoi ? what is that?
dang it. i am out of the loop
eg. canongraphers are geared towards canon owners (if i understood their intro page)
fair and square..
so i was just looking for some objective viewpoints on this new photographers network.
in my brief scan, it didnt seem different...
perhaps i have to signup, log on and determine if there is a difference in the quality the threads

most people there are duplicates of members here... but just that they have lesser restriction and lesser members so its more no holds barr communication among friends.

when a community gets as big as CS, u might get flares and flames every second...

been to the website, found very good. Learn quite a lot from the people inside, many has dual membership in both CS and PN. ;)

Wah, do you have maybe like his IC number or something too? :bsmilie:

<<< IC Number removed by Admin - Please do not post such information here. It may be a fake number or it may be real, but I can assure you that Mama or E500 will not be amused. >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.