Photographers needed for portfolio shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandra

Mar 5, 2006
hi there... i think i need a portfolio for a job dat i'm interested in... so i'm not tall onli 162 :) hahaz... but i have no idea wad kinda shoot i'm suitable for and all... my cousins are encouraging me to go for face model and also airstewardess stuff... so i'm realli not sure on what i need... anyone care to give me ideas and suggestions? thanks....

if you want to look your best ... then you want to organise an indoor studio shoot where its easier to control the lighting. there are a couple of ads for simple studios in the consumers corner, the charges are not unreasonable.

and what you are looking for is referred to as TFCD - i.e. you offer to model for free in exchange for a CD of pics.

oh! icicz... hehe... got it... thanks thanks alot!!! God bless...

air stewardess just need a full length portrait shot. Nothing too complex, no need any glam poses. The guidelines should be on the application form.

I agree with jdredd. Studio shooting is so much more better. The environment can be controlled and manipulated.

jdredd said:
if you want to look your best ... then you want to organise an indoor studio shoot where its easier to control the lighting. there are a couple of ads for simple studios in the consumers corner, the charges are not unreasonable.

and what you are looking for is referred to as TFCD - i.e. you offer to model for free in exchange for a CD of pics.

I'm conducting an Indoor Studio Session for my apprentices & am looking for a model.
You'll have to do your own makeup & bring along 3 sets of clothings.
The photography session will be appox 2 hours.
Only a cdrom containing the images taken will be provided.
Interested party, pls reply with 3 photos....Frontal Face Shot, Side Profile & Full Length...

Pls reply to: albert@aperture.com.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.