Photographers kena Stomp-ed

No issue. The photographers were behaving themselves on the concrete pavement. They were not squatting on the zebra crossing.
There is a wide berth for the pedestrian to cross the zebra crossing.
Pedestrians can always walk in front of the photographers without worrying about blocking their view.

As to pedestrian hesitating before crossing the zebra crossing. That is what I always do for safety. I check for on-rushing traffic.
It does not mean that just because it is a zebra crossing, the pedestrian can blindly cross and expect all speeding vehicles to stop in time for them.

Last edited:
I am more irked by the fact that people will anyhow take pics and send to Stomp to try their luck at getting published.

Small issue make big.

Someone please stomp the stomper and make the insinuation that the typucal singaporean's eyesight is getting worse :)

I wonder if they frequent CS. Can share your shots? :D

Here are the photos if you really want to know:

images

images

images

images

Last edited:
LOL
8%

Cute
0%
Shiok
2%
Fail
7%

OMG
0%
Bochup
44%

Ewww!
0%
So Sad
0%
Enraged
39%

one or 2 guys ok lah but so many cramped like that is a little dangerous also .... that guy at the edge of the road, yes he is ON (the very edge) the island but u all know, one accidental nudge by the photog next to him or lost balance at the wrong time when a bus is passing by and its going to be a pancaked photog under a vehicle

Last edited:
stomp should have a category for the most bo liao video/stomper of the year award. This would be one of my nominees.

Good. I'll submit more of my auntie photos to stomp to give their readership a great boost. :bsmilie:

ShibuyaSakebarRose-1306.jpg

i like your auntie photos more than those stuff posted on stomp... :)

I just wonder take pics of buses coming out from interchange can put under which gallery section of CS.

STOMP website should be taken down