Photographers caught by Stomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambious

Hey, anyone here got caught by Stomper during the NDP shoots?

070811_ss_mmfav2.jpg

070811_ss_mmfav3.jpg

070811_ss_mmfav1.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost4779.aspx

"We often overlook the photographers who take such lovely shots at the
NDP. Here are a few photos I have taken of them," STOMPer Lucy Leong said.

"The one of the young lady shows her using her shorter lens while hugging the camera with the long lens - what a handful!" the STOMPer said in an email on 10 August.

they look like press photogs to me..

wow... the female photographer in the 2nd pix is power! anyone knows who she is? and is she trying to bounce flash off the sky? ;p

Wow, the lady photog...Power.

wow... the female photographer in the 2nd pix is power! anyone knows who she is? and is she trying to bounce flash off the sky? ;p

maybe bounce off the helicopter flying by... wow, great skills... :bsmilie:

Quite chio. ^^

She is from ST. You want her phone number PM me. We use to be old classmate from NAFA...

She is from ST. You want her phone number PM me. We use to be old classmate from NAFA...

If I were her, I would be very irritated if I got loads of calls and SMSes from XDD asking

Want to go out or not, saw your photo on Stomp and your ex-NAFA classmate gave me your number hee hee hee :bigeyes:

how u know the flash is on?

wtf is stomp supposed to be? a rip on the broadway muscial?

If I were her, I would be very irritated if I got loads of calls and SMSes from XDD asking

Want to go out or not, saw your photo on Stomp and your ex-NAFA classmate gave me your number hee hee hee :bigeyes:

If you were her you would be extremely flattered.

You'll line the guys up for 5 months of free dinner and drinks. And shoot them (with a camera of course) against a wall and paste the photos on your bedroom's wall and show other girls your "conquest". :bsmilie:

If you were her you would be extremely flattered.

You'll line the guys up for 5 months of free dinner and drinks. And shoot them (with a camera of course) against a wall and paste the photos on your bedroom's wall and show other girls your "conquest". :bsmilie:

Is that what you do when you go out in your Afghan girl outfit special? =D

Ehhh...
Let's not get overboard here lar...

Friends will never reveal another friend's personal :phonecall details.
No point fishing here. :flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.