Photographers caught by Stomper

Status
Not open for further replies.
dun think she is a model lor, so your comments abit uncalled for... :nono:

Ha... it's the primal instinct of man to look at and admire gals... He's just being frank!

Anyway, pls correct my stereotype if I'm wrong.. Chances are that, if you see a lady carrying big lenses like the L lenses, she is prob a press photographer. Seen a few like that.

Haven't seen any local lady so far with big lenses and does photography as hobby only. At most it's only a small DSLR with kit lens. Anyone knows any lady as such?

Ha... it's the primal instinct of man to look at and admire gals... He's just being frank!

Anyway, pls correct my stereotype if I'm wrong.. Chances are that, if you see a lady carrying big lenses like the L lenses, she is prob a press photographer. Seen a few like that.

Haven't seen any local lady so far with big lenses and does photography as hobby only. At most it's only a small DSLR with kit lens. Anyone knows any lady as such?

You haven't notice Jeanie before?

070811_ss_mmfav3.jpg

Is someone holding another lens beside here? If it is, then that lens is damn bloody big sia.

I think there's someone hidden next to her with the big lens.
And if you all notice another lens upright(black & white color) pointing upwards.Someone must be lying down inside the bush for helicopter shots... :think:

.....just kidding.
It's the evening low light post for the little garden.:bsmilie:

I think Uncle DCA is in love with jeanie. ^^ He mentions her every now and then. :bsmilie:

Ehhh...
Let's not get overboard here lar...

Friends will never reveal another friend's personal :phonecall details.
No point fishing here. :flush:

You are right. So far receive a few PM but dream Bro..

good for you.

i think that is a 300 f2.8 and i think she uses a monopod instead

she carry it like it was a water bottle, very strong

Noticed.

But didn't notice the big lens.
Bro Sion, your concentration must be damned bad or you must have concentrated on other bigger things ......... so BIG and you didnt notice? ...:think:

Probably admire the lens more.. ;p

fwah...i received an sms from a cser here to ask me come in see DCA leech my pic ah?basket!:bsmilie:

dun laugh lah... that makes u tiko pek...

now my turn to laugh... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

btw DCA.
i saw your pic lah.
you sooooooooooo yandao i dont wan to go out with you lah.....:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.