Photographer's book

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenfightclub

Aug 13, 2006
Hi, anyone know where to get those portfolio books in Singapore? Art Friend doesn't have it.

i look thru model portfolio, found at some bkshops

Is this the kind with the padded cover and the screw binding? It's not the clear folder thing I'm looking for leh...

Is this the kind with the padded cover and the screw binding? It's not the clear folder thing I'm looking for leh...

Dear sevenfightclub,

There are some albums that you mentioned selling at Riceball @ Funan IT Mall, Ground floor. But be prepared on the price...

Alternatively, you may DIY the albums. Go to Fancy Paper @ North Bridge Rd, opposite Bras Basah Complex, they sell lots of fanciful papers and textured papers. As for the hardbound cover, I too had a hard time looking for them until I gave up.

Now I DIY mine hardbound cover. If you have time, we can meet up for a tea and I teach you how to do. You "banja" me, I teach you... :bsmilie: But I am not a master in book-making, just a guide and demo, after sometimes you will master it. :thumbsup:

Nothing in the world can compared to your own portfolio that you made it.:) Anyone who is interested may join in too...

Dear sevenfightclub,

There are some albums that you mentioned selling at Riceball @ Funan IT Mall, Ground floor. But be prepared on the price...

Alternatively, you may DIY the albums. Go to Fancy Paper @ North Bridge Rd, opposite Bras Basah Complex, they sell lots of fanciful papers and textured papers. As for the hardbound cover, I too had a hard time looking for them until I gave up.

Now I DIY mine hardbound cover. If you have time, we can meet up for a tea and I teach you how to do. You "banja" me, I teach you... :bsmilie: But I am not a master in book-making, just a guide and demo, after sometimes you will master it. :thumbsup:

Nothing in the world can compared to your own portfolio that you made it.:) Anyone who is interested may join in too...

yea bro, why dont u organise an outing for a few of us, we will buy u drinks and u teach us? :)

Dear sevenfightclub,

can bring cam to record and post on youtube? :think:

can bring cam to record and post on youtube? :think:

Hmm... I think it is solely for sharing of ideas in the outing :), not for sharing on youtube... :nono: but i think a dcam to take stills should be ok.

I am ok with the idea of sharing DIY books outing, I will most probably organise one b4 mid-Nov or b4 Christmas. Cos quite tied down with full-time job... :)

Wow, hanqiang1011, how are you ever going to finish all the drinks? :bsmilie:

Yep, thanks! I will go check out Riceball first. But in the meantime, do keep us updated on when you can make it. :)

i'm also interested to learn

Yep, thanks! I will go check out Riceball first. But in the meantime, do keep us updated on when you can make it. :)

Give me cashhhhh... Ha Ha Ha... :bsmilie: Joking only...

I was just wondering :think: whether a share around session for about 2 hour plus should be fine...

Ok guys,

Seems there are a lot of interested parties... Shall I proposed a date first and update you guys on a place. It should be in Bugis/City Hall areas so as to be centalised for all ppl. Also I would like to keep the group, say 10 ppl for a start. As I am no master as mentioned earlier, I would impart this group of 10 ppl the things I know then you all in turn share with others lo... :D

Event: "Do-It-Yourself Album"
Proposed Date: 3rd Nov 2007 (10am to 12pm)
Venue: TBC

Please leave me your contacts so that I can jot it down on my pda. Thks

:thumbsup:

Hi,

Hope you wont mind I use your thread to let interested parties keep track.

Regards,
Jack

Event: "Do-It-Yourself Album"
Proposed Date: 3rd Nov 2007 (10am to 12pm)
Venue: TBC

Participants:
-js_chia
-Micheal
-NMSS_2
-Andy Ang
-Venom_81 (Please give me your hp,thks)

Status
Not open for further replies.