Photographers are NUISANCE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

canongrapherL

Aug 9, 2006
Saw a bunch a photographers blocking a pool of sitting audiences. Are they inconsiderate? Dont they know they are blocking people behind by constantly standing up? Are photographer becoming nuisance at public places?

<< Admin: Image removed at request of identified person(s) contained inside image >>

well..they aren't professional photographers..just.....uh..overly enthusiastic hobbyist that have no proper code of conduct...

that guy looks familar... =/

Hmmm... It's Yili in there leh. But then shouldn't the organisers be placing photographers corner? :dunno:

wahahaha ... the uncle behind , his expression is priceless :bsmilie:

Thanks canongrapherL for bring forward the awareness. I do forget myself when I take pictures sometimes. :thumbsup:

Hmmm... It's Yili in there leh. But then shouldn't the organisers be placing photographers corner? :dunno:
Photographers' corners are not required for public events. The crowd stands and sits anytime ... Not to mention, people who're late for events, why no one pointed that out as well ...

What does whether being an official photographer has to do with this ...
If your the official photographer, you are responsible to get the shots for your clients, but not given you any privilege to do whatever you please, be considerate.

Any shows / events is meant for general public.

If you only stand up to snap a few shoots than sit down, do make it clear here.

I've sent a pm to the mods, actions may be taken ...

Cool off Yili, I believe the thread starter is trying to create awareness rather than to flame anyone.

As a form of social politness, the front row photographers shd always keep themselves low so that they will not block the audiences and photographers at the back. Photographers at the back can choose tele lens to take the actions on the stage close up.

Just like watching a movie, I'm sure no one likes the audience either keep popping themselves up and down to disrupt the whole show.

Anyway as the Threadstarter has already created attention required, perhaps the starter might wanna replace the picture with something less discriminating. :embrass: Thanks. Just my two cents worth.

If your the official photographer, you are responsible to get the shots for your clients, but not given you any privilege to do whatever you please, be considerate.

Any shows / events is meant for general public.

If you only stand up to snap a few shoots than sit down, do make it clear here.

I stood snap n sat ... That was what I did. And what he meant by "constantly standing up". I did not stand throughout the performance. Unless he want me to remain sitting but infront of him the next time holding my PNS up in the air ...

Btw I'm still waiting for the PUBLIC APOLOGY ...

Yeah, I agreed with you canongrapherL, sometimes, those so called pro photographer (not all) are really annoying when they blocked your view. I myself a wedding photographer and videographer. I seen a lot of those GOONDU photographer. They have no respect for others. They think the customer is paying them a fee so they have every right to block other's view but in actual fact, they are plain selfish!!!
Once, I was a videographer at a wedding, and this stupid ass block my angle every now and then for he wanted a good angle himself. So to teach him a lesson, I went infront of him and blocked his angle. You can see his face turned red and angry. By then, I think he knew that I want to get back at him.
You should give this kind of photographer the same treatment so they will learn how to behave next time...! :sticktong

this event has however made me realise that to be a good photographer, One must not only be able to take a good picture with the worst len given to him, but also come with the ability to be illusive and be able to take a nice picture behind crowds of bobbing heads and yet without others noticing them. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.