Photographers are NUISANCE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy had better apologize before things get even hotter n this could be veri unsightly for canongrapherL to stay as a clubsnapper ...

Are you making a personal threat? This can be intepreted wrongly and result in police actions against you.

So, you think I wanted to stand up to shoot? There's of course reasons to why I need to stand up and shoot ... If you do not know the situation there, do not post based on ur facts.

Why don't you state your reasons instead of saying that there are such reasons?

Are you the official photographer?
Is there a NEED for you to get the photos?

Why don't you state your reasons instead of saying that there are such reasons?

Are you the official photographer?
Is there a NEED for you to get the photos?
Why are you questioning on the NEED to get the photos ...

Why even bother to take out the camera if you do not intend to get any images. Such a statement shows that you can't be bothered in things you that do ...

I won't agree with u on this .... as the pro photographer is however using a short lens ... and this somehow make it difficult to shoot fm a distance .... if u are using only a 50mm lens how would u do if u want to snap a close shot of the dancer or the singer on stage ..... :think: think abt it .... dun juz give example ... Juz my 1 cent worth
How can the photographer be a pro if he decides to use a lens that gains him maximum dislike + maximum disturbance to everyone else whom the event was intended for? The event was not created for the "pro" photographer to take photos right?

Are you making a personal threat? This can be intepreted wrongly and result in police actions against you.

u have interpreted wrongly ... please read the thread properly dun blindly make comment ...

Could you tell us the correct interpretation then so people won't misunderstand?

u have interpreted wrongly ... please read the thread properly dun blindly make comment ...

non official photogs have NEEDs too
I understand. That's why I'm asking for him to tell us about it.

Why are you questioning on the NEED to get the photos ...

Why even bother to take out the camera if you do not intend to get any images. Such a statement shows that you can't be bothered in things you that do ...
If you're prepared to go great lengths to get your photos, then you should be prepared for the criticism that you get for going the length.

If i'm reading the thread as canongrapherL, I might have made a police report because I'm being forced to take a course of action i wasn't taking, and if I didn't I'd be faced with something I wouldn't like to happen.

Can you explain your statement then?

Could you tell us the correct interpretation then so people won't misunderstand?

In the first place my statement is veri clear liao .... threadstarter apologize before things get out of hand .... if unseen cannot understand this statement that i commented then I think best he stay out of this thread ...

I understand. That's why I'm asking for him to tell us about it.

If you're prepared to go great lengths to get your photos, then you should be prepared for the criticism that you get for going the length.
So, your statement suggests that it isn't necessary for non official photographers to get the images?

And its right to post an image of an individual and defame him though its happening round the world?

It's obvious that you're a person who's isn't interested in things you're doing. If I'm there not to get images, I'll rather not take out my camera ...

So am I correct to say that you are saying as follows:

"Threadstarter, you better apologise before things get out of hand".

Is this what you mean?

In the first place my statement is veri clear liao .... threadstarter apologize before things get out of hand .... if unseen cannot understand this statement that i commented then I think best he stay out of this thread ...

I believe you didn't read this:
This is not a nuisance at all ...Moreover its public places .... anyone cam first can have their own right to do wat they see deem fit .... its first come first serve .... those come later juz have to bear with it .... :sticktong

If U want to tok abt such nuisance here then u are really a coward .... come forward n tell them off lah .... no need to post in here n tok abt such prob ... if u got guts come out n tok lah ... bo chee ar .... :sticktong

If i'm reading the thread as canongrapherL, I might have made a police report because I'm being forced to take a course of action i wasn't taking, and if I didn't I'd be faced with something I wouldn't like to happen.

Can you explain your statement then?

I think u are being hostile .... if the threadstarter sees this he would have make a comment to say something but not posting pic to tell the world wat happen to the audience who kena block by a photographer who merely stand n sit for juz 1 sec ...

So, your statement suggests that it isn't necessary for non official photographers to get the images?

And its right to post an image of an individual and defame him though its happening round the world?

It's obvious that you're a person who's isn't interested in things you're doing. If I'm there not to get images, I'll rather not take out my camera ...
well
So are you suggesting that it's right for every photographer to do what they like at an event?

And it's wrong to post an image of a photographer doing everything he deems necessary to get the images?

So am I correct to say that you are saying as follows:

Is this what you mean?

As wat Yilishengxian has oredi posted in bold

What the hell are you trying to do, I demand a public apology (at least, in this thread) for this ...

Isn't it veri clear to u ....wat Im referring ???

YLSX just asked for an apology that's it

From what I see you are writing, you are saying:

Please confirm or deny. I'm asking what you are saying, not what YLSX is saying.

As wat Yilishengxian has oredi posted in bold

Isn't it veri clear to u ....wat Im referring ???

I think u are being hostile .... if the threadstarter sees this he would have make a comment to say something but not posting pic to tell the world wat happen to the audience who kena block by a photographer who merely stand n sit for juz 1 sec ...
I'm just pointing out that your statement is positively hostile. Why would canongrapherL's existance in CS be affected since there are other forumers agreeing with him? Unless you are going to make it "unsightly"?
Actually, do you happen to be in the photo also? :bsmilie:

YLSX just asked for an apology that's it

From what I see you are writing, you are saying:

Please confirm or deny. I'm asking what you are saying, not what YLSX is saying.

Of course its better to apologise if threadstarter dun want this thread to lead him to further problem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.