Photographers affected by JoeRiteExposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleweddingday

Feb 27, 2007
www.littleweddingday.com
Hi all,

moderators, not too sure if this is the place for me to post this thread, if it's not please relocate it. Thanks in advance.

For those photographers whose photos are leeched by JoeRiteExposure, please kindly contact me via PM if you are still keen to pursue the matter legally. For sure it will be troublesome as far as IP rights are concerned. I will not talk about the case in the forum, as i am pretty sure those who are not involved will be kapo and get things complicated somehow.

gary

Last edited:
Also, for those who are not involved.. or not adding anything constructively, please restrain from posting in this thread.

Gary

Last edited:
Hi all,

moderators, not too sure if this is the place for me to post this thread, if it's not please relocate it. Thanks in advance.

For those photographers whose photos are leeched by JoeRiteExposure, please kindly contact me via PM if you are still keen to pursue the matter legally. For sure it will be troublesome as far as IP rights are concerned. I will not talk about the case in the forum, as i am pretty sure those SOBs are really interested in who we are going to do. (Pardon my language) :bsmilie:

gary

while they might not be in the right with what they did you and all csers should watch what you call them publicly. You don't want to sabotage your own case b4 its even begun.:nono:

i will lock this thread and if you need to update, please pm me and i will do it.

this is a preventive measure to stop unnecessary OT that might harm your case
good luck

littleweddingday said:
"Hi all, if you are keen to pursue please PM me. If i don't have a response by end of the week, i will take it that either you will will let it pass or you will take legal action on your own."

Gary

posting on behalf of littleweddingday

Status
Not open for further replies.