Photographer : What do u all do when models no show ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisces25

Nov 8, 2002
Just curious.

Kena no show from a model. Damn ;(;(;(

Post their names and the details of the no-show for people to decide.

Post name or at least ask other photographers if she has done the same to others. Alternatively, if he/she has a portfolio. Most importantly,do not condone this type of acts. Otherwise, we are just waiting for the trend to develop.

Cheers.

if it is a TFCD, you L L lor.

if you hire a model, make sure you make a deposit and ask for receipt, if no show and no excuse given, you can report police for cheating.

Even if you are a shoot organiser and hire a model for a shoot, with everything arranged nicely beforehand, if at the last minute the model tells you that she can't come because of a stomachache or whatnot, then u LL also have to accept..

Go eat prata and have coffee.

cancel shoot loh! later, f__k the agency up, big time.

always next time for a shoot

Post their names and the details of the no-show for people to decide.

I agree with this suggestion.

There are a dime in a dozen models out there and we ought not to encourage any unprofessional behaviour. Shame and tell and maybe we'll have less of this around.

Well if you wanna start this system, I have a name that immediately comes to mind, I guess a few bros should be familiar with her too..

V*****a T**n

Shh, don't reveal too much until further notice..

Can't tell. And I suggest you either post the full name or not at all. Also you should post the story as well rather than just a name so the rest can evaluate themselves.

The worst thing that can happen when you post these type of half-names is to inplicate the wrong person.

Well if you wanna start this system, I have a name that immediately comes to mind, I guess a few bros should be familiar with her too..

V*****a T**n

Shh, don't reveal too much until further notice..

Can't tell. And I suggest you either post the full name or not at all. Also you should post the story as well rather than just a name so the rest can evaluate themselves.

The worst thing that can happen when you post these type of half-names is to inplicate the wrong person.
agreed,
sikali innocent people kena arrowed.

just don't use the model in future, it's her loss. chill and move on.

i agree with posting their names and giving them infractions. Vice versa, i think we should post the names of CS Photographers whom the models complain as well. Things like sexual harassment, lateness, etc. Fair right?

Sorry la lol, don't wanna jump the gun.

Vanessa Tuan, anyone find this name familiar? To my knowledge, she has already aeroplaned two shoots this year. Used to be popular in early 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.