Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDragon

Nov 9, 2006
Bedok
www.onzlah.com
From Stomp today

071015_ss_dcincon.jpg

STOMPer Cyn was at the Topshop fashion show at Vivocity last Saturday (13 Oct) when she encountered this inconsiderate photographer.

Said the peeved STOMPer:

“The whole place full of people and it was a star studded event, however as soon as the show started this photographer with his huge camera suddenly appeared right in front of my family and me.

"Not only did he block us, he also obstructed the view of three other photographers seated next to us.

"Those three photographers have been patiently waiting for a long time for the event to start and this inconsiderate one just blocked them without checking.

"One of them even went "Oi!" but he didn't budge.”

Cyn further related that she had to duck and weave through the crowd just to get a good view of the show.

“I also managed to get a photo of him. You can imagine those people at the back rows having it worse.

"Why wasn’t the photographer at his designated spot?

"I’m sure the event wasn’t just organized for him.” she quipped.

There're a lot of these type of inconsiderate photog at these type of shows.:angry:

There're a lot of these type of inconsiderate photog at these type of shows.:angry:

LOL. think the point is Be considerate when you wanna shoot. As you are shooting subjects... you can be the subject too. :D

er... we called this karma ? :think:

let this be a warning to those wannabe "blockers", someone could be watching YOU.. :devil:

:bsmilie:
Too many this kind of ppl in sg liao.

Some guy even stand on ladder when he was right at the front of the stage.

B4 the event start I politely asked him if he was going to stand on the 2 step ladder.

He angrily repiled "YES !"... as if i was the idiot...

Hey com'on lah.. U want to be on eye level with the models on stage, go further back. Dun

stand in front of the stage with a 2 step ladder :thumbsd:

I believe he is a active clubsnapper here. :rolleyes:

Should get a front shot of his face. Better still, use the hp video cam to record him. Make the fella well known.

really tired to see such pple...i see pple walking around carry ladder for event...:confused:

Should get a front shot of his face. Better still, use the hp video cam to record him. Make the fella well known.

hmmm... orion trekker II....:think:

heard someone brought a air-con repairman's ladder during Takashimaya. :sweat:

WAH! Just a matter of time people start building their own platforms. kekeke... :sweat: My Opinion. If cannot get to shoot... then dun shoot lor. :p

photo very grainy.... :bsmilie:

I guess we will not be seeing his posting under "Ready, Lights, Action" anytime soon.:bsmilie:

why some people are so kiasu ? even taking photographs for hobby also must also be like that ?

do u know ? i had frens who been to Bangkok Int'l Motorshow were amazed by the humility of the people there...

:think:

why some people are so kiasu ? even taking photographs for hobby also must also be like that ?

do u know ? i had frens who been to Bangkok Int'l Motorshow were amazed by the humility of the people there...

:think:

Most professional Photographers know the ethical issues of Photography. Most Amature photographers due to the humble nature will be quite polite and stay low when it comes to photography.

Only a small handful of arrogant photographers will block give themselves the right to be the "Official" Photographer. :sweat:Those in my opinion.... will take the same photographs again and again no matter who the model will be. ;)

WAH! Just a matter of time people start building their own platforms. kekeke... :sweat: My Opinion. If cannot get to shoot... then dun shoot lor. :p

LOL... illegal scaffolding leh. Later BCA come catch. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.