Photographer service needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmazda

Jun 30, 2007
Thank you very much those those whom wrote in. No worries if you are new to the trade, NBTD is about opportunities as well. There will always be a breaking point for us to kick off our career. Do keep your emails coming in and I will touch back with you guys by next week.

Thank you:)

Thank you very much for sending in your application guys. I will keep in touch with you shortly over the meet up next week. :)

Thanks bros... currently I have to go in and out of Malaysia due to my ill grandma. I am very concern over her so please give me some time to settle some family matters and I will hit you guys real soon.

Thank you very much for writing in. I have received most of your applications.

Try not to send me via PM because most of the time, I can't seem to access Club Snap over in Malaysia. The link breaks or block for some reasons.

Thank you very much for your kind interest.:)

Hey bros, thank you very much for the emails and responds to this recruitment. My mail box flooded... hahaha... once again thank you.

I have started to conduct interview last Thursday and another one today... it will be on for the next 2 weeks and only shortlisted will be notified.

Cheers to all for the support given to NBTD Studio. I hope a great team will be formed.

khaawp khoon khrap

Status
Not open for further replies.