Photographer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

engfk

Apr 4, 2004
Anyone know here all photographers after taken their shoot, what are they going to do with their photos? :)

Keep them to show my grand children.

Keep them and then have a personal exhibition 10 years later.

If you're not that rich and famous, having the exhibition in your living room with your family as your private invitees will do too.

Or, after a decade or two, having a gathering of friends and laugh yourselves silly how they look 10 years ago.

Or, in the middle of the night when you feel like reminiscing the past, take them out and flip through the album (or pop in that CD-R).

If your CD-R lasts that long...

Ah Pao said:
Or, after a decade or two, having a gathering of friends and laugh yourselves silly how they look 10 years ago.

Or, in the middle of the night when you feel like reminiscing the past, take them out and flip through the album (or pop in that CD-R).

acroamatic said:
If your CD-R lasts that long...

Archival quality CD-Rs can last that long, and perhaps longer.

Although I don't have empirical data to back me up, but I have 5-6 year old CD-Rs that are still working fine and dandy. Can't say for those 30c/pc CD-Rs, of course.

1) I used to store them in CD but now having more than 30G of photos, I just got a new DVD +RW and burn to DVD instead.

2) Those photos that I like will post to my gallery for my friends to see.

3) Thinking of print out some really good one to hang om my room wall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.