Photographer Partners for FOC Model Test Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi all,

I am looking for partners to team up to do model test shoots.

I have on hand, an increasing number of models for whom I am to do test shoots for (aka TFP shoots) for. To get the best out of the shoot and reduce my load, I'm looking for partners to join me to shoot together on these shoots. I'm gathering a pool of creative photographers who I can work well with so that I can invite them to join me as and when any test shoot opportunity occurs.

You do not have to pay a single cent to be on the pool or for joining in the shoot. All that is required after the shoot is to provide a CD of RAW and processed files.

For your information, the models are not with any modelling agency so there are no "agency concerns or complications" to worry about.

No special equipment are required as I have my own studio and all necessary studio lights , outdoor battery pack lights and other equipment.

However, a prerequisite that I have is that you should be proficient as far as photographic creativity goes. Knowledge of poses/art direction is a definite plus. Let me know upfront if you have sufficient knowledge in this area and you'd be on the priority list. Knowledge of potential locations is an asset too. Ability to handle studio equipment/outdoor equipment is also useful. The idea is for us to team up, share ideas, have fun shooting and reduce my load ;) .

If you're interested, please email the following particulars to vince1231234@nospam yahoo.com.sg (delete nospam). To enable easy compilation of information and avoid protracted correspondence, I would be grateful if you can follow this format when emailing me.:

1. Full Name
2. CS Nick
3. Hp Number
4. EMail address (if different from the one you used to email me with)
5. MSN/ICQ/Yahoo Messenger/Skype Messenger details (if available)
6. Whether you have access to a car for shoots (good to have but not essential as I also drive)
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 is best, (further elaborations in addition to the number ratings would be helpful) - this is optional but would aid in my selection.

(a) Level of experience
(b) Knowledge of Studio/Photographic Eqpt
(c) Knowledge of Posing/Directions
(d) Creativity
(e) Knowledge of Locations for shooting

8. Link to your online portfolio/album

Rest assured that all information provided would be kept strictly confidential.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Kindly refrain from any banal/OT comments, which will be summarily ignored and referred for further action if necessary. If you have any issues to clarify, please email me instead.

I just realised there was some font kokup - apologise for the small wording :)

Those interested can email me, try not to pm me as my pm box is getting full :)

Thanks!

no worries, just email me as stated above and we'll take it from there. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wonder if I am qualify ... :think: :sweat:

Ok to try to keep the thread clean, for anyone who is interested, just email me with the particulars above and I will decide from there. Have faith in yourself as I've seen many who think they are not proficient but turn out to be real good.

Those with more complete replies would be considered first as I don't have to chase down details.

Thanks to those who have emailed me. Apologies if I'm not able to reply to each of you personally, but I have taken note of your emails. Still looking for more so if you're interested, pls email me :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wonder if I am qualify ... :think: :sweat:

I am sure u r more than qualified... :)

Upz for today :)

Upz for today

Status
Not open for further replies.