Photographer needed for Club Event:We Love House @ Zouk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castlesinthesky

Aug 11, 2003
Earth,Heaven and Beyond
Okay...i'm posting this on behalf of my friend. He is to do a review on the gig (We love house) this coming friday 030904 at Zouk itself, after the karmic event. The review is due to be featured on frontal labs. (www.frontallabs.com)

What he requires is a photographer for this gig. The timing is from 11 till late(to be confirmed further)Essentially the requirements are really simple-Just someone with a Dslr setup and a love for club photography.and yea...the basic requirement is..AT LEAST decent pictures and some experience in club photography

Please NOTE that this is a NON-PAYING gig and is strictly voluntary. However credits will be accorded to the photographer for the pictures featured. I'll do it myself...but i don't have a dslr setup...yet. and an A80(without an external flash) isn't going to work wonders in low-light photography settings.

Please send your enquiries via PM or to onemilyears@yahoo.com.sg with your contact and gear. You are NOT going to deal direct with me- i;m just a middle man on this-but i will hook you up with my friend-mingwei who is doing the review on the gig.I'll be there too.

I know this is kinda on a short notice-just got the news in today.So do let me know if anyone's available for this.

thanks

Jeff

blurblock

May 30, 2003
ytphoto.clubsnap.org
I think this is supposed to be at consumer area, since it is not an Exhibition or an Event as per say, but a request for Free photographer.

Castlesinthesky

Aug 11, 2003
Earth,Heaven and Beyond
mervlam said:
and an A80(without an external flash) isn't going to work wonders in low-light photography settings.

not true.

http://mervlam.clubsnap.org/gallery/devils

Taken with A70

i guess my take on club photography and for this particular assignment is different from yours. But i'm not about to debate on this...photography itself is subjective aye?

but anyway that's besides the point, the position has been settled.thanks anyway for showing your gallery.

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
welcome... my point is that it's possible with a A80 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.