Photographer Models??

Do U want to be a model.. Yes or No?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
maddog said:
hey can u post the before and current pics of urself? i'm dying to see. :devil:

i need to dig out and search if i've got presentable photos to show. Most of the nice photos are stolen or lost.. :bsmilie: Maybe i should take some photos before I add on more weight.. Who wants to volunteer to take my BEFORE and AFTER photos?

This is not a slimming advertisment, ok?

Well, i went to a slimming centre in orchard yesterday. WOa my! The many staff there were looking at me curiously, mumbling to themselves LOUDLY, why this little gal was there to slim down. Honestly, I look younger than my age. Well, certain clothes make me look slim.

When I went there, I was kind of disappointed at the way they treated me. And unconvinced why I should spend 5k (40% discount off 8k) on losing 10kg there. The ladies were all dressed in black, so that they looked slimmer than what they really are. Well I was unconvinced because I was as slim or even slimmer than most of the staff there.. Somemore, they have thick calves.. I snorted silently to myself in amusement.

(*sidetrack* I went to the female toilet which was like serving this co and another.AWw. So disgusting, the toilet bowl was clogged with tons of paper. When I came back, they were still gossiping about me :what: .)

I was trapped in a small room with 2 "ladies". The assistant manager did not believe me when I told her my weight. She made me weigh myself in front of her and her colleague. They tried all means to persuade me to buy the slimming package. At first, this asst manager was friendly. But then later, both of them turned hostile and ganged up on me. LUckily, my bf called me before matters got worse. Her PA stormed off angrily and i was shown the room door. All the staff were gossiping about me.

Well.. I'm not exactly fat, only in the tummy area. Ha ha. ALso, mY arms are more muscular than most guys in the streets. I do massages and boxing part-time. My bf is the lucky guy. :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

ANd I have a sweet tooth.

That explains my weight. :bsmilie:

Hi innovas1,

Haha...all these slimming centres are out to axe vain ladies like ourselves!! Can u believe that at 45kg, people still approach me on the streets & say I'm "fat"? :dunno:

IMHO, going to a slimming centre helps, but the most impt thing is your own discipline & determination to lose weight. No point spending $10k to lose 10 kg and not maintaining a healthy diet & exercising regularly after that.

vivientan said:
Hi innovas1,

Haha...all these slimming centres are out to axe vain ladies like ourselves!! Can u believe that at 45kg, people still approach me on the streets & say I'm "fat"? :dunno:

IMHO, going to a slimming centre helps, but the most impt thing is your own discipline & determination to lose weight. No point spending $10k to lose 10 kg and not maintaining a healthy diet & exercising regularly after that.
Hi vivientan/innovas1,

Need a quick, healthy and effective way to slim down and keep fit? Look no further. Join CS's very own Research In Motion (R.I.M) team every weekend for their "nature walks" and you will be trim and fit in no time. Membership is free too! Call 1800-2103-CSBF for more info! :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Hi vivientan/innovas1,

Need a quick, healthy and effective way to slim down and keep fit? Look no further. Join CS's very own Research In Motion (R.I.M) team every weekend for their "nature walks" and you will be trim and fit in no time. Membership is free too! Call 1800-2103-CSBF for more info! :bsmilie:

Hi Garion,

No thanks!! :nono: If I join your RIM, then you'll not be able to see me in no time!! :bsmilie:

Tell me frankly, do I look "fat" to you the last time we met? :think:

here's a simple test to see if you are overweight.

for ladies;
take your height in cm (e.g. 160)
divide by 3 (160/3=53)
so, if you are more than 53kg, than u r overweight.

for guys;
take your height in cm (e.g. 180)
divide by 2.3 (180/2.3=78)
so, if you are more than 78kg, then u r overweight.

:angel:

Those who are behind the cameras want to be in front of the cameras.
Those who are in front of the cameras want to be behind the camera.
In the end everybody ends up in the middle of cameras becoming neither models nor photographers: MODELGRAPHERS.

zaren said:

for ladies;
divide by 3 (160/3=53)

for guys;

cannot la.
Using your measurement, I'm overweight, using BMI<23, i'm still ok.

vivientan said:
Hi Garion,

No thanks!! :nono: If I join your RIM, then you'll not be able to see me in no time!! :bsmilie:

Tell me frankly, do I look "fat" to you the last time we met? :think:
No leh...u where got "fat" one? Far from it... :bsmilie: So I guess RIM not applicable to you then...heehee...but can always join in if u r interested. Its still the best natural weight-loss + keep fit program around. So whats ur latest projects nowadays? Haven't seen u around here for some time. :D

Garion said:
No leh...u where got "fat" one? Far from it... :bsmilie: So I guess RIM not applicable to you then...heehee...but can always join in if u r interested. Its still the best natural weight-loss + keep fit program around. So whats ur latest projects nowadays? Haven't seen u around here for some time. :D

AWOLEE :kok:

AWOLEE :flame:

AWOLEE :nono:

espn said:
AWOLEE :kok:

AWOLEE :flame:

AWOLEE :nono:
Basket....u come here ji siao simi...go and play wif your bazhang lar... ;(

espn :kok:

espn :hammer:

espn :flame:

espn :flush:

Garion said:

Eh, wat projects are u talking abt? Work? Yeah, I've been quite busy with work lately, have not come in to CS for quite a while.

I think we are going OT here, supposed to be a thread to discuss photographer models, but end up like some discussion on slimming. Better cut out all my crap, before the moderators decide to ban me fr this forum! :bsmilie:

zaren said:

for ladies;
divide by 3 (160/3=53)

for guys;

wow..pray where this formula come from? :think: can also use BMI method to gauge.

clive said:
wow..pray where this formula come from? :think: can also use BMI method to gauge.

the formula is something i came up with... completely un-scientific! ;)

ehehehe... no wonder it looks very funny :bsmilie:

say some guy is @1.7m. then 1.7/2.3=74. even at 70 kg, the poor dude is grossly overweight

then if a lady is @ 160 cm...160/3= 53kg.

using BMI: 1.6x1.6x21=53 (assuming ideal BMI is 21). so i guess your formula works only for the ladies ^_^

Well well, gal photographers: Tom Shen Studio would like to invite u to be models, FOC both sides. This is only valid to the gal photographers in CS :D

PM or email...

zaren said:

for ladies;
divide by 3 (160/3=53)

for guys;

if i calculate using BMI, im ok... if using your calculation, im considered severely underweight ley..

sinnery said:
if i calculate using BMI, im ok... if using your calculation, im considered severely underweight ley..

hey sinnery...

BMI is a *much much* better gauge lah.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.