Photographer for hiring.

Hey Kenji, have faith in your own abilities. If u think u're up to the mark, go for it, regardless if u have the diploma.

After some time, u'll resign and u'll gain experience, and u can share with the bros here in CS how was it like working there (without that diploma) :)

metta
how did that commercial go...." I resigned from my last job because my boss was a moron."

Hopefully yours is because too much work out of jobscope and little to none remuneration.

Last edited:
Met up with every spec that they want less the dip, can get started on your own already.

Everything all in, including the maintenance part...should ask for minimum $3k.

Recently, heard two chef from HK talking, came here working for one of the 5 * hotel chain, one of their pay is $8k/pm.

As now, HDB flats in Stratmore Ave are already calling for a $Mil.

Last edited:
Maintain.... to keep (somthing) in good condition by making repairs to it and taking care of it.

So you will also become an inhouse repair and service man of all the equipments handed to you.

Nowadays, people are getting more and more treacherous by using words and phrases which superficially looks harmless to most which are unaware.

Which I think most of us are unable to service and repair our own equipment lest the hi-end model.

Certainly it's an ad put up by unscrupulous employer by and large.

I am wondering, for skill work, why diploma holder is needed?

I am wondering why TS is asking CSer for clarification.

Just apply straight! If they like what they see even though you have no diploma they may want to meet you.

I think the company believes that since they are paying diploma holder kind of salary, they might as well ask for the quali too .... they equate higher productivity with higher educational quali ..

I think the company believes that since they are paying diploma holder kind of salary, they might as well ask for the quali too .... they equate higher productivity with higher educational quali ..

Make sense though, should have also included something like...qualified applicant will have a starting pay of...$ xxxx p/m with CPF, medical, insurance, annual leave, overtime, minimum bonuses, transport allowance...etc

This is b'coz...you laid out what you want/expect from the applicant, so it is only fair you show what you are preparing to offer. A sign of sincereness as an established company.

It will not waste both parties time and no misunderstanding too.

Last edited: