photograph of Full Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2Hpeter

Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
i hv tried photographing the full moon last night.
film fuji superia 400, spot metering-> speed 1/250 f8, zoom 300mm
Have not got the film dev yet.
Now i am thinking whether i should hv used a polarizing filter. Would it give a better effect?
thanks.

just the full moon? i suggest to wait till 1/4 to half moon

i am not sure abt film cos i use digital

I have this special moon filter that is suppose to increase the details on the moon when u shoot

What is this special moon filter that you mentioned??

Wai said:

I have this special moon filter that is suppose to increase the details on the moon when u shoot

Wai said:

Your pics did not show up when i click the link.
btw, what filter is that?

Moon filter is Moon Filter lor .... there is also Sun filter for you to take the sun if you want :) Whahahahahaha..... You seems like asking what is a mango.

But anyway, I took the moon without the filter .... Don't have a telescope like Wai do :) ......

http://ytphoto.clubsnap.org/gallery

ivor said:
What is this special moon filter that you mentioned??

Something that is normally found attached to the telescope when one tried to take the moon with a telescope ;P

blurblock said:
Moon filter is Moon Filter lor .... there is also Sun filter for you to take the sun if you want :) Whahahahahaha..... You seems like asking what is a mango.

But anyway, I took the moon without the filter .... Don't have a telescope like Wai do :) ......

http://ytphoto.clubsnap.org/gallery

:bsmilie: I know what is a sun filter used to take the sun....it can be as simple as an overexp negative or a ND. But this moon filter really BLURs me....

D2Hpeter said:
:bsmilie: I know what is a sun filter used to take the sun....it can be as simple as an overexp negative or a ND. But this moon filter really BLURs me....

use an overexp negative or a ND to take the sun, you will blind your eyes in not time :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.