Photog buddy (:

Marcusluvsgreen

Feb 4, 2012
Changi
I know this is probably the most retarded post of the day but i'm still going to post it! :p

Basically, I'm just looking for someone to partner with for stuff like shooting, sharing of knowledge or just lunching haha... Don't need a pro but preferably just a newbie like me with a passion for photography to alliance with me, its totally fine that I probably won't improve as fast but i'm trying to find someone of similar skill levels as me :)

I'm a student, i'm 15 this year... yea i know im young :p dont be jealous! I've just started out on photography about half a year ago and i'd like to think that i'm progressing pretty quickly. I don't mind large age differences as long as your a fan of public transport ^.^, fun to roll with but of course no horsing around when we do get serious haha :) I like to shoot on weekday nights and saturday mornings as the rest of the time unless schedule changes, im either in school or somewhere studying haha...

Right... so if your interested in journeying with me, drop me a PM! (with your name and preferably a phone number or some other way to chat conveniently, note that emailing is NOT an IM system...)

I like your post. So positive and friendly! Watch out for pedobears though!

Cheers,
Weelian

Just curious, why do you prefer someone who is on the same knowledge level as you?

I like your post. So positive and friendly! Watch out for pedobears though!

Cheers,
Weelian

:p exactly why adoration for public transport is a requirement... not getting in anyone's car to anywhere

Just curious, why do you prefer someone who is on the same knowledge level as you?

i mean i dont mind learning from someone better but heres what I thought...

I want people of roughly my age + - 10 years maybe? and i think that most of us dont really have time to take in an apprentice but what we're looking for a really a shooting partner to have fun with... thats my rationale :)

Join the outing here? Got chance to find your shooting buddy,

Like me I found a group of good friend shooting tgt thru here,

I believe you can too.

Join the outing here? Got chance to find your shooting buddy,

Like me I found a group of good friend shooting tgt thru here,

I believe you can too.

I want to... but then im only free after 7 on sats so i cant make outings

Marcusluvsgreen said:
I want to... but then im only free after 7 on sats so i cant make outings

There's one tml from 430 till 9? Take a look at the outing section,

I might be going too haha

Marcusluvsgreen said:
I can't find the weekday outtings ):

There's one now 1st thread at the outing section

P9 something something,

Sorry can't send you the link as I'm using my phone

): that the only Friday I'm busy dammit... Oh well! I'll just start my own outing ^^ if people can bare with my 15-year old-annoyingness

): that the only Friday I'm busy dammit... Oh well! I'll just start my own outing ^^ if people can bare with my 15-year old-annoyingness

If people can't bare with it, they can just choose not to join the outing. Don't be bothered by them

TS, what kind of stuff do you like to shoot? Perhaps you can list them down and see if anyone who has common interests will tag along?