Photobook services

Status
Not open for further replies.

w3iw3n

May 11, 2008
Was wondering whether is it possible to find people assisting in the layout and printing of photobooks simply by giving them my photos.

Too lazy and lack the "artistic eye" to create a photobook.

Last edited:
Was wondering whether is it possible to find people assisting in the layout and printing of photobooks simply by giving them my photos.

Any kind of service will be available as long as u're willing to pay :bsmilie:

Any kind of service will be available as long as u're willing to pay :bsmilie:
hahaa...sad to say...i dont print money!
hoping to find something reasonable.

Sure, if you're willing to pay. I do wedding photo touch-up & layouts on a freelance basis for my photographer friends, they pass me the edited photos and I'll do the layouts. For photobooks, I have my contacts but there're not cheap.

Actually, there are a couple of websites - like qoop.com and the one which I use: blurb.com which allows you to slot your photos into pre=defined templates which then forms into a book. They are not that difficult in that the template itself makes the layout very creative. If you are willing to pay, I am happy to do the layout for you too....

The fun is to design or layout a book/portfolio of your work. It can be as simple as an image a page, or use a template to layout. 10 mins max. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.