Photoblog and Community

Andersonsg

Sep 18, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of setting up a photoblog to share photos and some thoughts with my frens. Are there any good and free blog service which I could sign up for?

I would also like to put some of the photos with a community of photographers so that I could learn from their suggestions. Is there a place where I could find some commumity?

Thank you! :)

Anderson

Hi Anderson,

Wordpress and Blogspot might be good to start with for a photoblog.

I'm with blogspot. Easy to use and very friendly... best of all... it is free too.

There is one simply called photoblog.com
Good thing is that can pose photos and can get comments from others easily.
Bad thing is cannot pose large photos, unless is paid account.

geikou said:
There is one simply called photoblog.com
Good thing is that can pose photos and can get comments from others easily.
Bad thing is cannot pose large photos, unless is paid account.

Thanks Geikou! I have tried photoblog. Seems good. But limit to the number of photos.

rhino123 said:
I'm with blogspot. Easy to use and very friendly... best of all... it is free too.

Hi Rhino. Had a blog but my frens in China can't access. Think it's blocked.

AnsQ said:
Hi Anderson,

Wordpress and Blogspot might be good to start with for a photoblog.

Hi AnsQ, thanks. Looking at wordpress now. Figuring out their interface. Have tried blogspot. But both don't seem to be able to copyright the photos.

use picasa and blogspot..

the application to upload pics to picasa allows for watermarks...

Consider the combination of Flickr and Wordpress. The wordpress have some themes for you to choose which let it easy to "design" the interface. But if you want to customize your own design, you will have to upgrade (pay for) the account.

SkyStrike said:
Consider the combination of Flickr and Wordpress. The wordpress have some themes for you to choose which let it easy to "design" the interface. But if you want to customize your own design, you will have to upgrade (pay for) the account.

Am trying Wordpress. Trying to see of Flickr or Photobucket is better. Any idea abt this?