Photoaid XXV: Keep Talking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black card can anytime make or get mah.

I seriously don't feel like shooting - just hanging out and stoning.

Phone died, kenar screwed by 2nd hand camela shop, no new baby to cuddle, no mood to shoot for fun. If it's a paid shoot then different matter.

how about shooting the ndp final rehersal this saturday? meet at cityhall mrt 5:30pm, towards the city link mall?

my plan is to shoot the fly pass, than slowly walk over to the open space beside the ntuc buliding to shoot fireworks. than go lau pasat for supper.

I just saw Vivian's thread. She mentioned that the area behind NTUC building is generally closed off due to construction, and that there is only a small grassy area for a lot of photographers to fight for.

I just saw Vivian's thread. She mentioned that the area behind NTUC building is generally closed off due to construction, and that there is only a small grassy area for a lot of photographers to fight for.

i was there during the 2nd ne rehearsal, yes, its like what vivian mentioned. but there were still lots of space when the group of us got there.

else, we can march to bra brasah complex and shoot from the corridoor, which is also a good choice for wet wheather prog.

That's great to hear Dennis!

I'm sure you guys will be able to get great shots then.

so will u b joining us?

if only can get into the ntuc building....

Last edited:
Yeesh dahling. It's connected to my bloadband. Sides, a lot of places still got public phone yu kno.

Last edited:
oooh... Bloatband u mean...

Huh? What's the diff? I IT idiot remember? :embrass:

Is there a better solution to surfing needs? I'm paying Singtel something like $50/month for broadband, plus the usual fees (I think $20+) for my land-line.

talking about land lines, I am thinking of cancelling my land line
almost all my calls are through my mobile line already
some-more it's free incoming call

Actually we kept out land-line only because it was connectd to our broadband.

Are there any other/better/cheaper options without having to have the land line. We prefer to stick with Singtel, if Possible, but definitely no Starhub.

Actually we kept out land-line only because it was connectd to our broadband.

Are there any other/better/cheaper options without having to have the land line. We prefer to stick with Singtel, if Possible, but definitely no Starhub.

$50 buck per month for your bloatband? What... you took their super highspeed 8mbps braodband har? My bloatband for 1mbps is less way less at $22.90.
More then enough for me and I am a download & upload hog at that. Since I don't share it with anyone...it is more then enough. If no contract then down grade to that...save a few bucks for something else.

No Starhub as option...definitely not possible to get rid of land line.

talking about land lines, I am thinking of cancelling my land line
almost all my calls are through my mobile line already
some-more it's free incoming call

When my land line rings, it means... dont answer the phone :bsmilie:

When my land line rings, it means... dont answer the phone :bsmilie:

The last time I got anyone call me on the land line was at least 5 yrs ago. My mom is the only one using it to chat with her siblings in Malaysia.

The land line is going the way of the dinosaur already lah heheh

The last time I got anyone call me on the land line was at least 5 yrs ago. My mom is the only one using it to chat with her siblings in Malaysia.

yeap! That why, when the phone ring, dont pick it up. :bsmilie:

Ya, my place dun have it for YEARS oreadi lor..........

Huh? What's the diff? I IT idiot remember? :embrass:

Is there a better solution to surfing needs? I'm paying Singtel something like $50/month for broadband, plus the usual fees (I think $20+) for my land-line.

i'm paying 120 per month.. kinda crap sia... esp i dun get the speed it advert...

Status
Not open for further replies.