PhotoAid XIV: Season of Rian and Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
get wacom, very good, using the intuos A5 now :) but i nv use the genius one b4 so cannot comment

get wacom, very good, using the intuos A5 now :) but i nv use the genius one b4 so cannot comment

okie. thanks!

I tried to buy a 2nd hand one off ebay last night, thought i got it. then at the last 3 seconds before closing, it got snatched away by another guy and I was too late to up my bid. :(

afternoon peeps...gonna be a long long way back....:cry:

When are you back?

Feel like doing a kopi session at my place.

Got private bus to ferry n red wine n dessert wine n ice wine? ;p

oh yah.. since i couldn't get any responses on my thread, maybe i'll ask here. Anyone heard of the Genuis brand tablet G-PEN Model 450 ?

Anyone used it before? Looking to buy it. costs only about $60. Kinda cheap. What's the diff between this and the expensive wacom tablets that costs $180 for the same size?

i got one set lying around...u want? but different brand la

high iso pics with too much noise. Iso 2400. scary stuff, I tell you ! :bsmilie:

Plus me shaking like hell trying to hold my kid one hand and the camera in the other fitted with the battery pack + 70/200 f 2.8. Heavy what ! :what:

lucky boy! ;p
but did you apply very heavy noise reduction? the faces are a little plasticky or "water colour"-like

Status
Not open for further replies.