PhotoAid season 9! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
philliptan said:
What time is your flight? If I can make it, I drive you to the airport

8.15am flight ... so will reach airport around 6am :bigeyes: :sweat:

Wow.... then Philliptan shld know wat to do liao! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: So coincidence....!!! :think:

Funny said:
Wow.... then Philliptan shld know wat to do liao! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: So coincidence....!!! :think:
no need lah, I'll be going with my family, so i can take a cab

btw funny you should not be putting him in a spot
new car you know, better not to put too much stress on it.

ortega said:
no need lah, I'll be going with my family, so i can take a cab

btw funny you should not be putting him in a spot
new car you know, better not to put too much stress on it.

Both of u nt too heavy wat! No stress lah! Somemore new car must run more for mileage mah! :p

ortega said:
so, what shall i spend my hard earned money on?
Anyone?

Another lens?
Super Wide? I already have a 17mm
Macro? Replace my 105mm with the VR one or get another one with more reach?
Super Tele? Bigma?

or flash

Macro Ring Flash? Sigma or Nikon?

I can only buy one item

Follow your heart, ortega. :heart:

ortega said:
you forgot the luggage

Aiya, guys luggage can be how heavy! Gals everything oso must bring! Guys juz bring only a few things only! The lesser the better! So luggage nt vei heavy lah! :nono:

Velvetine said:
If anyone is interested in going for the Family Day this Sunday 19th March at the field beside Mee Toh School, you can get the tickets ($2 each) from me.

The happening hour is from 7.30am to 12pm and the ticket gets you free rides/games, makan, goodie bag and a couple of other stuff that I cannot remember.

Yamlo, interested in bringing Ryan for it? The rides end at 9.30pm so if you don't have time to go in the morning, you can go there in the afternoon.

Vel

Sunday got to bring Ryan to the swimming class, finish at 10.30am. No plan yet after that. But what event is that ah? Family day ah... how i wish Sjourn is here....:cry:

Funny said:
Aiya, guys luggage can be how heavy! Gals everything oso must bring! Guys juz bring only a few things only! The lesser the better! So luggage nt vei heavy lah! :nono:

Eikin is going to be away for 3 years and he got winter clothes some more... so Eikin's luggage will be big lah... Ortega and family sure go wiv light luggage then come back wiv heavy load loh.... kekekkekee...

Ortega, must ask ur wife go Harbour City hor, is a very big shopping centre in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Yamlo said:
Sunday got to bring Ryan to the swimming class, finish at 10.30am. No plan yet after that. But what event is that ah? Family day ah... how i wish Sjourn is here....:cry:

Say untll like tat oso make mi feel sad for you! :cry: Family togetherness is more important than making a lot of $$$$!! But $$$ nt wan nen de but is wan wan bu nen! Life is so contradicting!! :faint: :faint: :faint:

Yamlo said:
Eikin is going to be away for 3 years and he got winter clothes some more... so Eikin's luggage will be big lah... Ortega and family sure go wiv light luggage then come back wiv heavy load loh.... kekekkekee...

Ortega, must ask ur wife go Harbour City hor, is a very big shopping centre in Tsim Sha Tsui.

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND! BUY! BUY! BUY!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Yamlo said:

haha thanks
we are staying at Tsim Sha Tsui
so walking distance only

Any good deals to look out for?

King Tiger said:
Totally agree.

I am so sad. :cry:

Next time, I have to go Punggol myself.
Without eikin, wait kenna lost in Punggol No-man land. :sweat:

You lost, gimme a shout, I come rescue you! :bsmilie:

Funny said:
Wow.... then Philliptan shld know wat to do liao! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: So coincidence....!!!

:kok: :kok: OI! My car is Mitsubishi Lancer, not Toyota Wish, you know!!

Maybe will see you at the airport, Ortega! :)

King Tiger said:
Follow your heart, ortega. :heart:
quite a difficult decision, since i can only buy 1 item every few years.

• The AFS VR 105mm macro is not even released yet and i already have the older one.
• I am quite happy with the images from my 17mm
• Already can shoot without the ring flash

I am now thinking of the Bigma instead. - Super Telephoto!
Birding here I come! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.