Photoaid - LuBber ReUnion LuB 4Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupi Guy

Jan 6, 2003
A kind CSer (anonymous) has opened up their home for us to celebrate our Lubber Reunion.

It’s a beautiful private property and we have the whole place to ourselves – can eat, drink, make noise and no one disturb us and also we don’t have to worry about disturbing others.

I’m sure it much better than go to an expensive restaurant or crowded hawker center. Only thing is, it’s a bit far away for some people.

The venue is big enough to house at least 30 people at anytime. I propose a combination of POT LUCK and BBQ! BYOB.

Let get the ball rolling as time running out!!!!

Venue : BT Panjang (Map will send thru PM when confirmed attendance)

Date: Sat 7 June 2008

Time : 6pm

By Public : Bus 184 or 75 or Taxi

Driving : PIE => BKE => exit dairy farm

Please indicate your attendance, and what cooked food item you want to bring, raw food item for BBQ, drinks. We also need barang barang like charcoal, skewers, fire-starters etc for the BBQ. If there are any costs involved, propose we split it evenly among ourselves.

1. Tupi / 1 pax / XYZ cooked food

A kind CSer (anonymous) has opened up their home for us to celebrate our Lubber Reunion.

It’s a beautiful private property and we have the whole place to ourselves – can eat, drink, make noise and no one disturb us and also we don’t have to worry about disturbing others.

I’m sure it much better than go to an expensive restaurant or crowded hawker center. Only thing is, it’s a bit far away for some people.

The venue is big enough to house at least 30 people at anytime. I propose a combination of POT LUCK and BBQ! BYOB.

Please indicate your attendance, and what cooked food item you want to bring, raw food item for BBQ, drinks. We also need barang barang like charcoal, skewers, fire-starters etc for the BBQ. If there are any costs involved, propose we split it evenly among ourselves.

2. Dream Merchant / 1 pax / Cooked food or Raw also can - see how the list ends up eventually then I fill in the blanks

Let's keep the LUUB ALIVE!

2. Dream Merchant / 1 pax / Cooked food or Raw also can - see how the list ends up eventually then I fill in the blanks
3. DCnA / 1 pax / Bring myself... lol...

4. denniskee / 1pax / will bring a bottle of gordon blue (let me know if you guys want more), only know how to cook instant noodle.

4. denniskee / 1pax / will bring a bottle of gordon blue (let me know if you guys want more), only know how to cook instant noodle.
5. zhangyb /1pax / will try to bring some food

hi jopel, is that the 10 man tent giant selling? is the quality good?

Pls do not "jam" up this thread cos it just for the mini reunion thing. Cause if not it hard for others to follow this thread and time is running out to confirm the attendance.

Sorry for any inconvenience cause.

6. John Teoh / 1pax / Will buy otah from here. More likely to get the cooked one so that we don't have to wait too long. How many to buy?

1. Tupi / 1 pax / Sandwishes!! My virgin "artwork" in my life!!
6. John Teoh / 1pax / Will buy otah from here. More likely to get the cooked one so that we don't have to wait too long. How many to buy?

7. Pixie/1pax/ clueless in kitchen. will buy food.
_____

4. denniskee / 1pax / will bring a fried mee hoon (for 10pax enough?)

Driving : PIE => BKE => exit dairy far
m

4. denniskee / 1pax / Fried Bee Hoon

MAKE THIS HAPPENING!!!

btw, may i suggest, bring what u can finish ok... dun bring too much and then denise must ta bao back.

Ya, we must finish all the food and cannot leave leftover at the owner place. So individual has to estimate base on the number of people going.

my malay neighbour will help me to cook, so rest assure it is halal.

ps : upsized to serve 15pax.

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it this weekend... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.