Photoaid - LuBber ReUnion LuB 4Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all didn't ask mah... but actually the two of you want to drink lah

u also dun want to be my hero....... :(

Paisay you all have to alight me first. If not I merlioned in the cab liao

Should not alight him 1st mah.... the taxi uncle sure has plastic bag one lor..... :bsmilie::devil:

Good morning.. OPPPS, good afternoon everyone! Pixie got KO-ed liaoz...
Thanks Nisa and your bro's for the fabulous hospitality, dear Tupi for organizing this, and of course, all the helos that took the drinks for me esp John! Pixie is a mi-cheese tired la...

So.. errr... when is the next one? kekeke...

Morning... Last night indeed was a great fun night... Of course the credit goes to NISA & her family (bro, sis, parents & two gorden retrever) who provided the reunion venue, hope they were sleeping well after we left. Also not forgetting our LUBBER Master = Reunion MC TUPI GUY, without him, the session wont be as great. Lastly, nice to meet you all who were there... Looking forward to the next one... hehehe... Cant wait... ;)

Next time I merlion on your camera then you know:sticktong

hahahaha....... that will be a perfect shot with the fish eye lor!!!! :bsmilie:

Morning... Last night indeed was a great fun night... Of course the credit goes to NISA & her family (bro, sis, parents & two gorden retrever) who provided the reunion venue, hope they were sleeping well after we left. Also not forgetting our LUBBER Master = Reunion MC TUPI GUY, without him, the session wont be as great. Lastly, nice to meet you all who were there... Looking forward to the next one... hehehe... Cant wait... ;)

Thanks for coming down even it's early in the morning after you hard work in the office. Glad that you enjoy the session and hope to see you on the 2nd reunion.

Halo Lubbers!!!!

how about 14th June as there are plenty of them missed out due to work and many of them can make it on 14th Jun.

How??? Input pls.......

don't eberyone okay.... start a list mah!:sticktong

YAWNNNZ! S-t-r-e-t-c-h....grooooooan.....

Good morning folks!

It was a BLAST I tell yer!

Count me in for the 14th, but try to get more of the core and absent members to attend leh.

14th is ok for me. I will be back on 13th.. GASP! Friday the 13th!!!!!!!

Yo Dennis,

It might be better to start a new thread for this. It's already buried under hundreds of posts and page after page of TCSS.

14th june gathering
time tbc
venue tbc

1) tupid guy
2) luval
3) john teoh
4) dm
5) pixie
6) denniskee

discussions about gatherings can actually be done in the running photoaid thread, since participants are going to be volunteers of photoaid i believe it's easier to follow 1 thread. if not we might end up with too many active threads with similar content. this thread will be closed and dennis' post will be moved to the active photoaid thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.