Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
evq said:
normal_CRW_7454small.jpg
funny, i told you to be careful about the dieting!
see now what happened:bigeyes:

catchlights said:
No, I don't, but my wife and maid always bake cakes, now got moon cakes to eat, don't need to buy. heheheheh.

Then she can bake cakes to sell loh! Help to lessen ur children milk powder burden liao loh. ;p

ortega said:
when i was young i listened to the radio,
waiting for my favourite song..... .....

I know! Karen Carpenter again. I am on healthy diet to become more healthy! :sticktong

ortega said:
funny, i told you to be careful about the dieting!
see now what happened:bigeyes:

This Char boh is a Vietamese leh! Aiyo!!! Vietamese gals always look veri thin lah. Nice pics, rite? :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
Hello, I am Karen Carpenter, I am on hell-ty diet and already on my way to hell.
not on the way but already there. In fact she's been there for many years already :sticktong :sticktong

catchlights said:
Hello, I am Karen Carpenter, I am on hell-ty diet and already on my way to hell.

Sigh....!!! U n ur wify r thin ppl. U dun understand how we as fat ppl feel lah! U dun understand fat ppl feeling at all. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sticktong

suddenly just realise that I can see my avetar on my mac for the first time. Confirm not my fault but something wrong wit CS server liao.:vhappy: :vhappy:

Funny said:
Sigh....!!! U n ur wify r thin ppl. U dun understand how we as fat ppl feel lah! U dun understand fat ppl feeling at all. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sticktong

You are fine right now, good looking, good figure also. Why keep on saying want to go on diet?

Funny said:
Sigh....!!! U n ur wify r thin ppl. U dun understand how we as fat ppl feel lah! U dun understand fat ppl feeling at all. :cry:

You call yourself fat!!!!! :angry: you just insulted a lot of people here better run and hide behine evq :complain:

catchlights said:
You are fine right now, good looking, good figure also. Why keep on saying want to go on diet?

Where got? Nowdays all the pretty clothes are veri small size. Once u a bit fat, u can't wear them any more liao! All ur fresh will budge out. Ur arm will look fat and ur tummy will budge out. Ur thigh will look like pig thigh. :cry: :cry:

yqt said:
You call yourself fat!!!!! :angry: you just insulted a lot of people here better run and hide behine evq :complain:

EVQ oso on the same boat wif mi liao! He is on diet together wif mi. :) We r both on diet now. He oso agree that both of us r fat. :heart: :heart:

Funny said:
Where got? Nowdays all the pretty clothes are veri small size. Once u a bit fat, u can't wear them any more liao! All ur fresh will budge out. Ur arm will look fat and ur tummy will budge out. Ur thigh will look like pig thigh. :cry: :cry:

FWC members better step in before we have another " Karen Carpenter " :sweat: :sweat:

catchlights said:
Why you are still getting your clothes from kidder palace? The sizes are not for you anymore.

Anyway, I’m sure other girls can help you with this.

Nope! I only get some of my T-shirts from Giordano Junior and Hardrock Cafe Junior. I got the Giordano Junior Membership card! :)

Btw, Yamlo oso consider herself a bit fat when I talk to her the last time. U all can ask her. We got the same goal too, rite? To be slim. So no use asking FWC for help. :cool:

Funny said:
Nope! I only get some of my T-shirts from Giordano Junior and Hardrock Cafe Junior. I got the Giordano Junior Membership card! :)

JUNIOR!!!!! wah lau!!!! no wander you need to go on diet. Hey, you got lou kong oready and can be mama also, no more junior lar :nono: :nono: :nono: .

yqt said:
JUNIOR!!!!! wah lau!!!! no wander you need to go on diet. Hey, you got lou kong oready and can be mama also, no more junior lar :nono: :nono: :nono: .

I used to wearing junior liao! If I can't wear junior, I will be veri veri veri sad! :cry: :cry:

Funny said:
I used to wearing junior liao! If I can't wear junior, I will be veri veri veri sad! :cry: :cry:

you use to wear Pampers also what. Don't tell me you still ............ :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

yqt said:
you use to wear Pampers also what. Don't tell me you still ............ :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

During my time, no such thing as pampers hor! Is napkin!! Nonsense! :sticktong I have been wearing junior since my teens till now hor! :sticktong :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.