Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.....:confused:

morning...funny, u every morning wake up in the wee hours to wee wee, on the way surf the net arh?:dunno:

Morning all!

Helping my friend look for 5-rm unit in Sengkang area. Anyone got lobang, please let me know.

Thanks!!

everyday got agents put junk mail asking if we want to sell

if your friend can wait why not go for new unit?
And if cannot wait i think still have lots of empty units (low floor)

save $50K

Sjourn said:
morning...funny, u every morning wake up in the wee hours to wee wee, on the way surf the net arh?:dunno:

Can't sleep mah, nothing to do then surf net loh.... EVQ wake mi up early in the morn mah... gg to airport...:sweatsm: The other day is nt feeling well can't sleep loh...:cry:

Funny said:
Can't sleep mah, nothing to do then surf net loh.... EVQ wake mi up early in the morn mah... gg to airport...:sweatsm: The other day is nt feeling well can't sleep loh...:cry:
nothing to do? cannot sleep??

make BB lor ... :devil:

evq you owe me one

ortega said:

evq you owe me one

Make ur head!!! :kok: :kok: :kok:

ortega said:

evq you owe me one
street price expect $1.2k? ditch the kit lens at $100, total price $1.1 :eek:

no lah.. not changing system.. diverting attention to other hobby now.. ;p no time to shoot.

Must also post some info about other brands in here mah. Must be mindful that there are other brand users in here too... :bsmilie:

Funny said:
Can't sleep?
take picture lor.
but ask you to do TFCD than everytime put people aeroplane, how about get a PnS shoot yourself?

catchlights said:
Can't sleep?
take picture lor.
but ask you to do TFCD than everytime put people aeroplane, how about get a PnS shoot yourself?

she preping her self for the vampire role ma...must look starving and sleep deprived, than can look more scary...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.