Photoaid 12! Tales of the 2nd ghost months


Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
#45
morning...funny, u every morning wake up in the wee hours to wee wee, on the way surf the net arh?:dunno:
 

Racoon

New Member
Jan 21, 2005
0
0
0
Tanjong Pagar
#48
Morning all!

Helping my friend look for 5-rm unit in Sengkang area. Anyone got lobang, please let me know.

Thanks!!
 

ortega

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
23,694
10
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#49
everyday got agents put junk mail asking if we want to sell

if your friend can wait why not go for new unit?
And if cannot wait i think still have lots of empty units (low floor)

save $50K
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#51
Sjourn said:
morning...funny, u every morning wake up in the wee hours to wee wee, on the way surf the net arh?:dunno:
Can't sleep mah, nothing to do then surf net loh.... EVQ wake mi up early in the morn mah... gg to airport...:sweatsm: The other day is nt feeling well can't sleep loh...:cry:
 

ortega

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
23,694
10
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#54
Funny said:
Can't sleep mah, nothing to do then surf net loh.... EVQ wake mi up early in the morn mah... gg to airport...:sweatsm: The other day is nt feeling well can't sleep loh...:cry:
nothing to do? cannot sleep??

make BB lor ... :devil:

evq you owe me one
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#55
ortega said:
nothing to do? cannot sleep??

make BB lor ... :devil:

evq you owe me one
Make ur head!!! :kok: :kok: :kok:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#56
ortega said:
nothing to do? cannot sleep??

make BB lor ... :devil:

evq you owe me one
street price expect $1.2k? ditch the kit lens at $100, total price $1.1 :eek:

no lah.. not changing system.. diverting attention to other hobby now.. ;p no time to shoot.

Must also post some info about other brands in here mah. Must be mindful that there are other brand users in here too... :bsmilie:
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#57
Funny said:
Can't sleep mah, nothing to do then surf net loh.... EVQ wake mi up early in the morn mah... gg to airport...:sweatsm: The other day is nt feeling well can't sleep loh...:cry:
Can't sleep?
take picture lor.
but ask you to do TFCD than everytime put people aeroplane, how about get a PnS shoot yourself?
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
#58
catchlights said:
Can't sleep?
take picture lor.
but ask you to do TFCD than everytime put people aeroplane, how about get a PnS shoot yourself?

she preping her self for the vampire role ma...must look starving and sleep deprived, than can look more scary...:bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom