Photoaid 10! World Cup season liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
diagnosed with early stage tb not long ago, will be taking medication for 6 months, not too serious i guess

no worries tb can be treated but hey be good boy make sure you finish the course of medication.
will remember you in my prayer.

jopel said:
no worries tb can be treated but hey be good boy make sure you finish the course of medication.
will remember you in my prayer.

just a little surprised despite all the vaccination ... somemore all the tests showed normal results, just small abnormalities on the x-ray ... thanks for the concern :)

eikin said:
diagnosed with early stage tb not long ago, will be taking medication for 6 months, not too serious i guess

Shld be able to get well soon. No worries! It is curable nw nt like last time! Hope u get well soon! ;)

eikin said:
sorry to hear about your illness, be a good boy and get well soon

morning..Bright BLUE monday to start work :bsmilie:

Morning all!

Eikin: Like Jopel said, finish up your med and within 6 months, you will be ok. In the meantime, avoid any alcohol and/or food that stresses your liver. Do take care!

ortega said:
good afternoon, I went for Big Walk

Saw Wai, KT, Tupi Guy and UK there

Got pics?

Funny said:
Got pics?

;)

Beyond the Trinity

15.jpg

wow.. didn't know eikin sick. take care man.. important thing is to complete the entire antibiotics medication even when you feel 'well and ok' like 4-5 months later..

:D

who got 10 or 12mm nikon mount lens to lend me? primes or zooms also can! just need it over the weekend :D

or any WA wider than the kits lens?

17mm almost same as kit lens at 18mm leh?

maybe i'll cheat if really cannot find :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.