Photo trip to Jakarta - Bandung

Photo trip to Jakarta - Bandung (Landscape and outdoor model)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre

Recently just got back from Jakarta. Have some fun during my photo session across 2 cities (Jakarta - Bandung), taking a lot of scenery and 3 beautiful models in Tea plantation and also in the old cities of jakarta.

My friend in Jakarta is considering to have another photo trip, just wonder if you guyz interested to join this trip?

Yup, provide more details please..

and if wanna do model shoot, can post the model's pic or not?

I'm sure if you choose a nice timing (during holiday), place, and model (if u're using one) many ppl will be interested, especially indonesian..

I will post some of the picture that I take during this trip. but since I'm using film, I will need more time to process it. Will be posting with schedule and price.

rgds,
Andre

interesting but with snatch thief being rather common there, what are the security measures taken to ensure group safety ?

Lensman said:
interesting but with snatch thief being rather common there, what are the security measures taken to ensure group safety ?

snacth thief is common in crowded public place. Don;t worry they have a group that will help you watch your back/things and also they bring us to a speciall spot where no much tourist will go there. This is only best when taking picture not sight seeing.

rgds,
Andre

I live in Jakarta.. please let me know when you come.. I will glad to join you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.