Photo to DVD slide show software

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqmeng

Sep 21, 2006
Hi, just want to know if anybody here uses software to convert their photos into DVD slide shows to watch using a DVD player on a TV?

I am hv been using Ulead 'Picture It' but the quality of the image isnt good. got recemmendation? :dunno:

thanks ... how about proshow producer? i heard alot bout proshow but got confuse with proshow gold and producer... help me pls.

But can't find it in s'pore

thanks ... how about proshow producer? i heard alot bout proshow but got confuse with proshow gold and producer... help me pls.

Proshow Producer contains a few more features but costs more than five times the price. In my opinion, 99% of the people will not use those features. If you are prepared to pay, then go for it by all means.

thanks guys! i think i have my problem solved. Proshow Gold thts it.

You can always purchase and download it online.

Do you know much will it cost for getting the CD and download??
As it make me feel safer with the CD. Thanks.

I use Nero. It is excellent. ;)

Hey was comtemplating of purchasing the Proshow gold software for my photo presentation as well ;) Is buying online the only option and can i get the cd instead of downloading it?

Try this. I have been using the Memories on TV from the time it was called Pictures on TV.

http://www.codejam.com/

Singapore programmer. So if you have any thing to complain, you can get to him easily. :D

Currently, I am using Adobe Premiere and it's good enough for me, and it is available at major IT shops. Can tell me the good things about Proshow software?

Currently, I am using Adobe Premiere and it's good enough for me, and it is available at major IT shops. Can tell me the good things about Proshow software?

There are entirely different programmes. Adobe Premiere is for editing movie whereas Proshow Gold is simply an application for creating a DVD or CDR slide show from your photos.

Hey was comtemplating of purchasing the Proshow gold software for my photo presentation as well ;) Is buying online the only option and can i get the cd instead of downloading it?

Nowadays, many applications are purchased online. Proshow Gold is not a big application (about 13 MB) and if you have broadband connection, downloading it takes only a minute or two. After that, you can store it or copy it to anywhere you like including CD if you wish. I have bought a number of software via downloading and never ever experienced any problem.

Nowadays, many applications are purchased online. Proshow Gold is not a big application (about 13 MB) and if you have broadband connection, downloading it takes only a minute or two. After that, you can store it or copy it to anywhere you like including CD if you wish. I have bought a number of software via downloading and never ever experienced any problem.

Thanks... I'm sure Proshow gold does not have to renew license annually one rite..

Thanks... I'm sure Proshow gold does not have to renew license annually one rite..

It is not one of those programmes that require an annual subscription like anti-virus etc. This is therefore a one time purchase only.

It is not one of those programmes that require an annual subscription like anti-virus etc. This is therefore a one time purchase only.

Great thanks.

Anyone can share the learning curve for this software? How fast can one prepare a show with this app?

There are entirely different programmes. Adobe Premiere is for editing movie whereas Proshow Gold is simply an application for creating a DVD or CDR slide show from your photos.

Hi David, thank you for the information, what i mean is currently I am using Adobe Photoshop elements. Which one is better?

But according to the website, the Proshow Producer will maintain the colors but the Proshow Gold doesn't is it? Hope I didn't misinterpret it... :embrass:

Anyway, has anyone seen the Sony one at Sitex? It looks impressive... But if you buy all the add-ons it will add up to a few hundred $.

Status
Not open for further replies.