Photo taking at Universal Studios Singapore

shelomoh

Mar 17, 2009
I read the FAQ on the Web Site

"Am I allowed to take photographs within the Park?
Feel free to take as many pictures as you would like. There are also photographers located within the park to assist with capturing your lasting memories. However, please note that production cameras are not allowed into the park."

What does it mean by production camera?

Can I bring my DSLR in? 70-200 and 24-70?

Just google and you can see what are production cameras. Also, yes, you can bring in your DSLR plus any lens you have, you can also bring in tripods. However, if you are planning to take the rides, leave your tripods at home and try not to bring so much gears. The lockers are not that spacious.

Haha for a moment, from the title, I thought the USS Enterprise has called at our port again. Dreamed of boarding it & take photos :)

Of course you can bring all your cameras & lens. You can take photos almost anywhere except if you are on the Battlestar Galactica ride. No cameras allowed & you are stripped of anything that can fall out specs, key, phones, coins etc as this is a totally harrowing ride which you may just end up closing your eyes throughout :) I think the restriction referred to is on movie production cameras. Have fun!

Last edited:
i guess what they mean is that if you intend to bring a camera (be it dslr or cine) for the purpose of producing (thus production camera) an ad or documentary or news feature or movie along those lines ........... you cant

Last edited:
Yes u can bring your dslr in. Been there 4 times with my dslr and you can see many other shutter bugs with their dslrs and tripods.

Enjoy. :)