Photo Taken Without Flash and With Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyM

Jul 26, 2007
2137a9950nf3.jpg

First kopitiam post! Cheers!

wasn't this posted under a different nick earlier? what gives?

mods can check?

wasn't this posted under a different nick earlier? what gives?

Did a search for Flash before posting and nothing recent that fit the description came up, thought it was new. Didn't realise it has been posted already.

Did a search for Flash before posting and nothing recent that fit the description came up, thought it was new. Didn't realise it has been posted already.

did not realise...wahhahaha

mod can help check?

mod can help check?

Wonder whats wrong with you guys
CS is a big forum and JohnnyM is obviously a new user. Did you expect him to go through every single post to see if it had been posted?
It was his intention to share with the others something humorous he had came across
What does this have to do with dup nick?
Does anyone has anything to gain from dup a nick and make a same post??? Too free???
making such snide remarks (i.e. accusing ppl of dup nick, saying it had been posted b4 what gives, and telling someone he does not know his basics in a brash manner) only reflects your own childishness and sense of insecurity.

My suggestion to you, grow up.

CS is a big forum and JohnnyM is obviously a new user. Did you expect him to go through every single post to see if it had been posted?
It was his intention to share with the others something humorous he had came across
Does anyone has anything to gain from dup a nick and make a same post??? Too free???
making such snide remarks (i.e. accusing ppl of dup nick, saying it had been posted b4 what gives, and telling someone he does not know his basics in a brash manner) only reflects your own childishness and sense of insecurity.

hey mr mature, dup nicks has happened before and been shut down. So we can't help it but wonder if the exact same post on the same day turn up twice with different nicks. After TS explained the questioning stopped. So get off your high horse and stop thinking you're better than us.

mod can help check?

Well, sure the questions have stopped. :bsmilie:
Do i think i am better?
I merely feel sick with forumer's rude remarks against other new members, making childish assumptions such as this.
If you intend to find out if its a dup nick, lemme give you a clue. use the PM function to the mod.

A reminder to all, if you have concerns about duplicate accounts just report to a mod or admin via PM. We discourage members from making such public allegations. It causes unecessary disputes, and can be very embarrassing if you are wrong.

ha ha ha:bsmilie:, that is a good one. what is the guide no. of this flash?:think:

this is funny! :D

shhh...wait garou12 sue you for defamation ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.