photo tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfpload

Nov 16, 2006
North
HALO THERE,ME NEWBIE HERE,,JUST WONDERING HOW U SET THE BLURNESS FOR AN IMAGE THAT IS NEAR YOU AND SHARP IMAGE BEHIND THE NEAREST IMAGE...I ONLY CAN DO THE OPPOSITE WAY( SHARP IMAGE NEAR U AND BLURNEST BEHIND THE NEAREST IMAGE)..ANY SECRETS??HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

Thanks

I THINK PERHAPS U COULD OFF THE MACRO MODE, COS U SAY NEAR SHARP, BACK BLUR... BUT I COULD BE WRONG, A PICTURE TELLS A 100 WORDS... MAYBE U POST THE IMAGE IN QUESTION, I'LL TRY TO HELP YOU. BESIDES THAT... U MIGHT WANNA TRY PUTTING YOUR LENS IN INFINITY FOCUS, IT'LL RENDER ANYTHING BEYOND THE MAXIMUM FOCUSING DISTANCE OF THE LENS SHARP, AND ANYTHING NEARER BLUR... AND THAT DEPENDS ON THE LENS IN QUESTION.

hope it helps... btw, just joking with u on the caps, next time, write in small alphabets, look more pleasing... no offense k?

use the smallest f value and focus the AF point at the subject that you want.

Place the autofocus point on the object behind, press the shutter release half way(do not let go), check the viewfinder to make sure the object is in focus, recompose the frame and press the shutter release button fully (and let go).

It works,,,thank u all out there..thanks

Place the autofocus point on the object behind, press the shutter release half way(do not let go), check the viewfinder to make sure the object is in focus, recompose the frame and press the shutter release button fully (and let go).

wat you mean by recompose the frame?

wat you mean by recompose the frame?

i think he meant by tis, compose pic (focal length set), then use the AF point, point at the subject he wan (assume only centre focusing), then maintain 1/2 press, shift the camera to the composition he wan previously, then shoot.

Yes, many times, the centre of the frame is not the best place to put your in-focus subject. So you need to aim the AF on the subject then recompose to put it elsewhere on the frame following the rule-of-thirds for example. Hope that clarifies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.