Photo Story - May 08 Outing

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
Since there seems to be a bumper crop of Pentaxians recently, I figured a little something to spice things up a bit for the upcoming outing. I've decided to come up with a photo story to help train creative thinking.

Since this is a last minute thing, I am putting this idea forward to people with medium photographic knowledge at least. (No tutoring session, I'm afraid) Strobists/Non-strobists are welcomed too. Equipment will be minimal. (2 strobes at most) The actors/photographers/sai-kang warriors will be rotated amongst ourselves.

If you are wondering how this will work, take a look at this production.

Organizing

The Finished Product

Granted, our production will not have such luxurious props or high production value, but it's all in the name of fun. I'm looking for at least 4 participants, so please sign up if you're up for the task and a bit of craziness. My storyboard has been planned, but the length will depend on the amount of people involved and how "into it" they are.

I will mostly be in the directorial role, so expect to be directed... a lot. :devil: Nah. You guys are free to throw in your input. I will reveal the storyboard on the day itself, but all I can say right now is that it involves gambling. C'mon, Be Interesting. :cool:

Art Director: Baracus

Participants:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Haha Would love to help. Can help as Assistant WhatsoeverIcanbe? hahah

Haha Would love to help. Can help as Assistant WhatsoeverIcanbe? hahah

Thanks. I suppose we're all gonna be doing everything and anything at hand. :bsmilie:

C'mon guys, this is your chance to try your hand at being a director/cinematographer/actor/prima dona. :cool:

Just asking, anyone has playing cards to bring down?

Wanna do a Gambit/Unbeatables pose shot . :cool:

Just asking, anyone has playing cards to bring down?

Wanna do a Gambit/Unbeatables pose shot . :cool:

I have quite a few too. How many sets you want?

BTW, thanks for this good idea. I'm sure it'd be a good one :)

I can bring mine.

I have quite a few too. How many sets you want?

BTW, thanks for this good idea. I'm sure it'd be a good one :)

Thanks guys. I think I need 2 sets to be on the safe side. On the other hand, I think I'll go buy some cheap ones since I'm gonna be scattering them and losing a few cards won't matter. 7-11 sells em' ya? (Long time since I last purchased a deck) :sweat:

Thanks guys. I think I need 2 sets to be on the safe side. On the other hand, I think I'll go buy some cheap ones since I'm gonna be scattering them and losing a few cards won't matter. 7-11 sells em' ya? (Long time since I last purchased a deck) :sweat:

Don't waste your money by throwing away the cards.
I have 2 decks with are used and a card is missing from 1 deck.

can i be the prima donna? i sign up for the lead but actually i dont intent to come one... hahaha *sense a shoe coming my way* better cabut!!1 :bsmilie:

Make sure to watch out for NEA officer when you scatter them...:bsmilie:

I can be the "kare-leh-fair" :)

Can... You can be the passer-by in the background, only visible when do 100% crop. ;p

can i be the prima donna? i sign up for the lead but actually i dont intent to come one... hahaha *sense a shoe coming my way* better cabut!!1 :bsmilie:

Can do the George Bush Jr re-enactment if you want.

wad can i do?

Anything and everything.
- Actor
- Lighting Technician
- Make-up artist
- Assistant cinematographer
- Foot masseur
- etc.

But I really need actors/actress at the moment. I can't be taking pictures of just myself can I? :sweat:

To make things easier, here's some sample shots I'm aiming to produce.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bambambazooka/2994870005/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/204studios/4110393374/

I know it seems hard to recreate with limited equipment, but I'm in it for the fun. ;)

With my Looks, I can become a Bad Guy. So if u need a Bad guy. Ask me.hahaha